Introduction

Hello guys and gals,

I have been lurking in the background for a while and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Jeremy and I am currently in the process of getting started as a home inspector here in southern Nevada. I used to live out in the SoCal and first dipped my feet in there before deciding that this is something I may be good at. I was a licensed contractor in California in the outdoor lighting and electrical sign business. I let my license expire when I moved here because I did not love what I did for a living. Right out of high school I worked for a while with a general contractor that flipped houses, then I worked for a HVAC contractor for a while before getting into the family business of electrical signs. I like the idea of home inspections because I can set my own hours and work alone with no one other than myself to answer to. I just finished my state approved course and will be taking the state proctored exam on Friday.

Anyways, I just thought I would stop by and say hi and thank you guys for all of the good info on this site.

Welcome to the jungle! You found the same site I did 11 years ago. Great resource…

Welcome Jeremy.

Welcome to InterNACHI Jeremy! Glad you decided to join us on the Forum. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

Good Luck. GO get em :slight_smile:

I love this profession much more than any other I have been in! I hope it is the same for you.