Invest $8/month to give your inspection website a boost.

Visit HomeInspector.com

http://www.nachi.org/homeinspectordotcom.htm is a join venture between HomeInspector.com and InterNACHI.

Is this owned by you, Nick?

We have a lot of vendors making these type of promotions and promises who, specializing in home inspector marketing needs…six months later…stop anwering calls and emails.

Who stands behind this one?

I thought it was such a great deal for $8 that we agreed to partner with them on it exclusively. InterNACHI’s IT Dept collaborated with them on building the thing. It took them about 6 months to build it. It was a lot more work than I expected, but it is up and running now.

Chris did a lot of work on it. InterNACHI is the investor behind it.

https://homeinspector.com/search_results.php?keyword=mold&category=2&location=48162&zip_miles=5&submit=Search

Might still need work.

Hi Vaughn,
Where did you click to get that error?
Thanks,
Ben

Great.

Hi Vaughn,
Thanks for the error notice. Just found it and will fix it now.

Still getting it when doing a search.

InterNACHI is the only investor in the project.

For $8/mo it certainly is worth a shot.

Ben, when you get a chance, post exact instructions explaining how to cancel this service should a member not find value in it.

Working on it. It happens when a category drop down is selected. Will have it fixed in just a few.

To cancel your membership to the following steps:

1. Log into your account.
  2. Click on “orders”
  3. Click on the “X” button under the Manage Tab
  4. Submit the cancellation form.
    –DONE.

At this time, joining would dilute my current SEO.

Hi Brian,
An additional link to your website from HomeInspector will not dilute your SEO juice, it will boost your sites SEO juice. I can understand if we were asking for a reciprocal link or asking you to place an outbound link on your site, but we are not. Your site will receive one-way inbound links from a very relevant source.

1. You will get a website direct link.
  2. In-text link within your company description.
  3. Category specific link.
  4. Location specific link.
  5. As well as visitor traffic finding your listing.

So overall, one-way links to your site from HomeInspector.com will help your site rank for search term phrases that contain: home inspector, home inspectors, your location, your company category and the in-text keywords you create as links in your company description.

Inbound links to your site = boost.
Outbound or reciprocal links from your site = dilution.

If you would like to discuss further or have a custom review of your current SEO campaign please let me know and I will be glad to help.

Thank you,
Ben Evans
305-469-6261

No, currently it will boost your SEO Juice… :smiley:

Hi Vaughn.
We fixed the bug.
Thanks,
Ben

Hey Ben, wasn’t homeinspector.com you Service Magic “Like” lead generator?