When Iran's president goes to Bagdad...

it would be justice if a roadside IED killed him. I posted this on the public side with the hopes that someone might catch the idea and pass it on to their Mullah. Where’s Al Queida when you need them! The ****e’s can blame it on the Sunni’s and they can blame it on the U.S. Then everybody happy! Just might prevent another war.

How cowardly.

You say this is justice ?
I wonder when the killing will stop !
Random killing is not my idea of justice.

…Cookie

Tell that to an amputee injured by one of Iran’s supplied IED’s.

Yep Random killing do work well.

Canadian soldier killed by IED

GRAEME SMITH
Globe and Mail Update
January 23, 2008 at 11:30 PM EST

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan — A Canadian soldier died when a bomb exploded under his armoured vehicle Wednesday, as the military struggles to regain control of a notorious district southwest of Kandahar city.
The improvised explosive device detonated at 1:40 p.m. while bulldozers and troop carriers were trying to clear a safe route through Panjwai district, the scene of many battles between Canadians and insurgents over the past two years.

Some people deserve to die. Akmadinajad is one of them. It would have been nice to meet him at the U.S Embassy in Teheran in April of 1980.

He’s the most dangerous man on the planet right now.

Aaah, another helpful thread started. :ack:

I guess thats a good way to put it. LOL

Mic

The beauty of it is that you get to decide which ones are relevant. If it were the other way around I suppose you would b!tch about that too. Unless, of course, you were the one deciding relevancy for the rest of us.:wink:

Not bitching, just stating the obvious. Your a big boy John, you can decide your own relevancy.

Maybe the 60’s-70’s era wasn’t a bad thing

PEACE… Make Love, Not War…Woodstock!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mic

I spent my 18th, 19th, and 20th birthdays in Southeast Asia in 1967, 1968, and 1969.

When I returned from Viet Nam on June 03, 1969 I was just 90-days past my teenage years.

**I am proud that I served my country and I would do it again. **

The only thing that I know about “Wood stock” is that Hilary Clinton wants to spend millions of TAX PAYERS dollars to build a so called museum to commemorate a few days of listening to music, drinking and drugs.

**Yes as a member of the “Wood Stock Generation” I can see that she will make a fine President!:roll: **

I could be wrong, but don’t you think that posts whose only purpose is to incite controversy and division without any relevance to home inspection whatsoever (such as this one) are better off placed in the “Not for Everyone” forum?

Or not placed at all. . .

Jeez, I don’t know. I was kinda going by this:

Misc. Discussion Discuss whatever you wish in this forum.

Note: It doesn’t say “Discuss whatever inspection related topics you wish in this forum.”

is this the one you are talking about/

http://rescueattempt.tripod.com/id7.html

Yes Cookie, that is the event. Akmadinajad was directly involved with the kidnapping of the Americans at the U.S embassy in Teheran in 1979. The entire 7th fleet was sent to the Persian gulf in spring of 1980. I was there aboard the USS Tarawa, I think Doug E. was there on the Carrier Nimitz at that time also if I’m not mistaken. Akmadinajad is a criminal who wants nothing more than the death of America. Everyone on this continent should be very aware of what this man says and does.

Some say this hostage event was the beginning of the War on Terror.

John were you there?

On a side note… I know of a fake "SOB" who claims that he was with the Special Forces “Rescue Mission” that failed due to a helicopter crashing into either another helicopter or into a C-130 during the mission.

1. He was WAY too Young to have participated.
2. I already verified that He is lying about having been in Special Forces.

In order to prove him wrong I would LOVE to be able to get my hands on a roster of the U.S. soldiers who participated in this rescue mission.

**Any suggestions? **

Do you make your self happy by continuing to bring this up.
Some times things way behind us are just better left their.

…Cookie