Jobs report smashes expectations — unemployment falls to 7.7%

Tough to keep a good country down. :smiley:

JOBS REPORT SMASHES EXPECTATIONS — UNEMPLOYMENT FALLS TO 7.7%

The November jobs report is in, and it’s a gigantic beat.

146K new jobs is well above expectations of 85K.

Private payrolls came in at 147K, which means that there was only a 1K drag.

Unemployment falls to 7.7% from 7.9%.

This is the lowest lvel since 2008.

Futures are jumping on the number.

The biggest concern: Last month was revised down.

There are a couple other weak spots, but overall this is very positive. Here’s more from the report below.

For an explanation of how Sandy may have affected the numbers, see here >

The headline number in this case is meaningless.

Even the pumpers on CNBC were laughing at it. And that is saying something.

If you read the entire release you will see that there are fewer people working than the last data release.

The stats must be fake because Obama won now if Romney had won then the liberal media would be accused of hiding the improvement right Mike ?

CNBC is a shill for the Establishment Republicans who appear to be clueless this year, you’d think someone as politically savvy as yourself wouldn’t be so easy to dupe. :roll:

The bad part about more jobs is that Washington now has more tax money to spend on operating immoral perma-captivity POW camps, funding public school monopolies, employing IRS agents, and invading smaller countries 1/2 way around the world.

Micheal is a unhappy camper, oh well

It’s a math thingy.

You wouldn’t understand.

Michael prefers truth over crap.

Pay attention Nick,

There are fewer people working as stated in the report.

The headline and bogus 7.7% number is a bad joke.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3TXpC73TYhel8L_iozTTm0hpk4xe7uX5z-8P1ogrtK0m-GSKCjQ

If this is the same math you employed to predict a Romney landslide…
Ya just might want to check your calculator for a malfunction. Just sayin’. :mrgreen:

And if it was Mitt not Obama you be all over it. sad but true

A call I received today said “Tim, I have to cancel our appointment next week. I received notice I’m to be laid off by End of Year”

I told him I was sorry to hear of his misfortune and wished him the best, he offered to me that his employer was laying off due to the fiscal cliff worries and such.

I wonder how many employers are reacting this way?

I have integrity. How about you?

Bogus numbers are what they are no mater who produces them.

Me i am a money slut i should have been a Republican , I am so confused.:wink:

Come on Tim. This post doesn’t fit the thread title!

[FONT=Verdana]Great news looks like this is good start to improving our countries

[/FONT]http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/story/2012/12/07/canada-jobs-november.html
[FONT=Times New Roman]Unemployment rate drops to 7.2% on 59,000 new jobs[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]59,000 new jobs created in October[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]CBC News](http://www.cbc.ca/news/credit.html)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Posted: Dec 7, 2012 8:42 AM ET[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Last Updated: Dec 7, 2012 5:25 PM ET[/FONT]

I have many family members working in the corporate world. They all have the same story. Any people retiring, or quitting, are not being replaced by their companies. There is just no confidence in the workplace for next year for large companies to hire, mostly because of the uncertainty of health care expenses.

Besides, figures always get revised in two to three months anyway. Do not believe what you hear in any government figures.

Are we in bad times yes ,But take a close look at other countries ,Iceland ,Turkey, Italy Ireland,
WE are slowly improving much better than other countries .
When Industry starts to spend more we will to also improve faster.