Need Inspectors Jacksonville Fl

Greetings! Currently have the best of all marketing problems, our marketing success has exceeded staffs capability to meet all the requests. If you are among the best of the best in technical skills, customer service and personal performance, please visit www.GoHomePro.com. If we look like the kind of people you would like to be associated with, send me a note. Best to you, Wally Conway.

PS We are not selling anything, just in need of more great inspectors!

Looks like a good problem to have…if you’d have posted this in November I’d have loved to help out for the winter, but now entering the pickup after the lull up here in the great white north (I hope).

Okay…

I’ll stick my finger in the fan…

Wally, you have come to our site looking for qualified HIs, and that’s great. Really. You are listed as a NACHI member.

But, why are all your inspectors’ bios listing ASHI membership exclusively. I dont believe NACHI is listed in a single location on your website. even in your own bio.

What gives?

I see you joined on the 27th, so I’m busting your cohones a bit. But, you should be aware that you need to list NACHI.

Come on you guys must really know who Wally Conway is?

Hi Wally,

Welcome to the board.

People are already bitching.

What can I say?

Hi to all,

Any bitching aside, welcome to Wally, he has a very well respected business in Jacksonville.

Personaly I am pleased that he has taken the opportunity to post his job opening here. I hope that one of of members may be a good fit into his business.

Regards

Gerry