new FREE marketing designs for Bay Area Home Inspection

New postcard, brochure and business card sticker designs for Bay Area Home Inspection have been added to the InterNACHI Marketing site: http://marketing.nachi.org/blog/inspector-marketing/bay-area-home-inspection/

This member saved $1,587.50 by taking advantage of our free design services.

• Logo Design: 6.75 hrs @ $85/hr = $573.75
  • Brochure Design: 7.25 hrs @ $85/hr = $616.25
  • Postcard Design: 2.5 hrs @ $85/hr = $212.50
  • Business Card Sticker Design: 1 hrs @ $85/hr = $85.00
  • Editing: 2 hrs @ $50/hr =$100.00
  • Total: $1,587.50
  • InterNACHI Discount: -$1,587.50
  • Cost to member: $0.00 (members only pay for printing)

Logo and marketing design services are a free InterNACHI membership benefit. Contact me to get started!

WaltFish-businesscardsticker-els.jpg

Nice.

Awesome!

I received the brochures yesterday and have been busy in between inspections, stuffing and licking envelopes. my tongue is sooo tired.

I wanted to say a few things about the quality of the design work that Levi, Jessica and Erica provided. I couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome and the entire process. The brochures are truly professional, and, much better than the ones I did myself over the years.

I am learning a bit about the power of delegating.

These will go a long way toward bridging some relationships I have neglected. Thanks Nick for having such thoughtful detail oriented staff!

Now that my tongue has had a brief rest, back to work!

Thanks. InterNACHI’s Marketing Department is awesome.

Nice brochure, Walt.

Jessica, Levi, and the InterNACHI marketing crew are truly awesome.

I made one of these myself last year…

licker.jpg

Levi, Jessica and Erica awesome job, sign me up :smiley:

Hi Gary, when you’re ready for us to design a logo and marketing materials for your inspection business, your first step will be to place a custom print order through Inspector Outlet: Custom Marketing – Inspector Outlet Every order includes our free logo and marketing design service as well as editing and content writing. You only pay to have the materials printed and shipped. Once your order is placed I’ll contact you to get started on the design process.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks Michael! You will be in good hands Gary.