NEW: InspectorPages Advanced Themes

Hi folks,

We’ve just launched a whole new way to build InspectorPages sites. Now, when you sign up for our Do-It-Yourself Package (http://inspectorpages.com/packages/diy), you have access to our Advanced Themes, which allow for a much greater degree of customization.

Simply go to the “Appearance” button on the left menu of your admin page and select the link “Advanced Themes”. We’ve uploaded 7 for you to choose from and our IT department is working on converting the rest of the old themes. The Advanced Themes allow you to:

• Upload custom header images (use the Header Image link)
  • Change your page width (use the Theme Options link)
  • Add drop shadows and borders
  • Change the background (we have a long list of backgrounds, or you can upload your own)
  • Add a sidebar on the right or left
  • Add rounded corners to the page
  • Change the colors
  • Add up to three columns in the footer for additional links and information (use the Widgets link)

… and all this in addition to the features of the old themes, such as adding lists of InterNACHI articles, uploading pictures, creating custom pages, etc. If you have any more suggestions for features, let us know!

There is no additional charge above the $15/month for the Advanced Themes.

Tim Eaton
InterNACHI IT Staff

www.nachi.org/one-click.htm updated.

Hey folks,

I’m going to shoot a proper video tutorial about these new features, but here’s a quick video showing off some of these new settings:

Cheers,

Can you help me to make changes in the pages width?
Access denied: You do not have permission to make changes to this page.
Change your page width (use the Theme Options link)

Wow, it really is “One Click.”

Michael: I just logged in with your information and changing the page width worked fine… Try it again now and email me at tim@internachi.org if it still doesn’t work.

Tim,
I tried it again, here is what I got:You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page. I am E-mailing you now.

Michael - I see why now. You need to switch to an Advanced Theme first. We haven’t yet converted the theme you are using.

InspectorPages is taking inspector websites to a whole new level.