New local SEO tool from InterNACHI — free, exclusively for InterNACHI inspectors

Hey everyone,

I’m happy to announce that InterNACHI has just released a new SEO tool that can help inspectors improve their ranking in Google/Bing/etc’s “local” search results (i.e. the results that come up with a map next to them at the top of the page). These rankings have become very important, and our new tool will help you get thousands of citations, all properly formatted and synced to your Google Places listing.

Find out more about InterNACHI’s local SEO tool

Cheers,

Awesome I’ll be checking that out for sure very soon. Thanks.

Awesome!

Awesome Chris.

Really… how stupid do you have to be to be a non-member?

www.nachi.org/benefits.htm is getting ridiculous.

Nice, took all of three minutes to set up.

Thanks Chris.

Did it, Thanks:cool:

Works great Chris, thanks.

I signed in.
Where can we see results…is that possible ?

Billy great tips but what about this tool ?
Come on now at least say …cool or something.

That’s what I was worried about. I’m already #1 for the zip code Nachi has for me, and several other places. And google has been getting nutty with business maps and places over the last month or so.

But too late, I already signed up.

That’s what I was worried about. I’m already #1 for the zip code Nachi has for me, and several other places. And google has been getting nutty with business maps and places over the last month or so.

But too late, I already signed up.

This NAP tool will only help your SEO. The tool is very careful to use your correct NAP and asks you to check it before it acts.

Chris and Nick, this is an excellent idea!! Great work!! I just signed up myself.

Thanks Chris!

INachi Rocks!

InterNACHI does it again. Thanks!

This tool can only add to your rankings, so you don’t have to worry about it negatively affecting your listing.

Chris

Thanks Chris!

thanks!!!

Chris can you explain how filling out this form interacts and with what to increase SEO ?

Already have Google Places and can only be on it once so where are the links going and tied in ?