New online agreement system

Hey folks,

Here’s the beta link for the NACHI agreement system. Play with it a bit over the weekend and post feedback here. Let me know if there are any areas that need clarification or if you come across any bugs.

For those of you who missed my earlier post about the system: basically, it lets you create a customized agreement and let your clients sign it online.

Check out the NACHI Agreement System (beta)

cool

Got stuck on loading the agreement to review. Page was blank for a minute before I gave up.

It worked fine for me, next I’ll try editing and replacing the standard contract with mine. Great job Chris

Thanks! Very cool how do I link it to my website?

i put in my friends email and it would not accept it,
this error is what i get
Sorry, you must enter a valid email address.

the address is correct and working.
only thing i can think is the .ca may be the hangup
username@cogeco.ca

actually i tried four more addy’s from hotmail, netscape and .com and it errored the same for all, maybe it’s me…sigh… broke another computer

Chris - I love it, how soon can we start using it? Had no problem, sent the e-mail to an extra address I have, and then sent it back and recieved the confirmation number - worked great for me. THANKS!

PS - How can I send a GREAT BIG GREENIE - you need another one added.

Well, there are a few more things we have to do before we go live. Hopefully by next Wednesday or Thursday you guys will be able to start using it with real clients.

I’ll look into the .ca problem soon. Thanks for pointing that out.

Oh, I didn’t read the end of your message, William. I’ll get in touch with you next week so we can figure out what’s causing your error.

Worked fine for me. Will we be able to put this on our web site?
Great addition for all of us!
Dan

Chris… you da man!!!
Very nice work.

Chris,

In the four paragraph down, I’ve highlighted the dash in red[size=2] (right after the word Radon) because when it print out the dash becomes a diamond box with a white question mark, meaning (I believe) the printer doesn’t recognize the symbol or character used, but I’m not really sure.

Thanks
[/size]
Unless otherwise inconsistent with this Agreement or not possible, INSPECTOR agrees to perform the inspection in accordance to the current Standards of Practice of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors. Although INSPECTOR agrees to follow NACHI’s Standards of Practice, CLIENT understands that these standards contain certain limitations, exceptions, and exclusions. CLIENT also understands that NACHI is not a party to this Agreement and that NACHI has no control over INSPECTOR or representations made by INSPECTOR and does not supervise INSPECTOR. Unless otherwise indicated below, CLIENT understands that INSPECTOR will NOT be testing for the presence of Radon–a colorless, odorless, radioactive gas that may be harmful to humans. Unless otherwise indicated below, CLIENT understands that INSPECTOR will NOT be testing for mold.

[size=2] Able to get a screen image of what happens on my aggreement of the above paragraph, see attachment.[/size]

OnlineAgreement.jpg

OnlineAgreement.jpg

Hey, Chris!
Modified the agreement to fit me, rec’d notification I’d sent myself (pre-filled note), but cannot bring up to read & initial. Love the concept, though - thanks!!

How long does it take for it to ‘Auto Send’ the Email to the client address… (My personal address in this case)? I have been waiting about 5 min.

I sent one this a.m. and I am still waiting for it 8hrs. later???

It would be cool if we could “upload” our own agreement in pdf and have it signed online, kind of like echosign.com has it set up.

Uploaded…

Received a Blank Page…

THanks Chris
… next time im in Philly I owe you a beer.

Thank you Chris. Brilliant Idea.

Two things though, I think if you send two agreements to the same email, it shows the first one sent without the ability to sign a new one. This would be a challenge for repeat customers, i.e. realtors.

Two, Can you make it so that you do not have to initial every box? I ask because of my clients’ ability to select a different inspection type. Ideally, I would like to have a paragraph fore each type and have them initial next to the inspection they request.

Is this online inspection agreement have to work in conjunction with FetchReport for the foreclosures? Or do we have options?