New postcard, business card and vehicle magnet designs for Armor Home Inspection

New postcard, business card and vehicle magnet designs for Armor Home Inspections were just added to the InterNACHI Design & Print Services site: http://printservices.nachi.org/inspector-marketing/armor-home-inspection-llc

This member saved $766 by taking advantage of our free design and editing services:

• Logo Design: 3 hrs @ $85/hr = $255
  • Postcard Design: 3.25 hrs @ $85/hr = $276.25
  • Business Card Design: 1 hr @ $85/hr = $85
  • Vehicle Magnet Design: .75 hrs @$85/hr = $63.75
  • Editing: 1.5 hrs @ $50/hr = $75
  • Total: $766
  • **InterNACHI Discount: **-$766
  • Cost to member: $0.00 (members only pay for printing)

All custom print orders include our free logo and marketing design service, as well as free editing and content writing. Contact me to get started!

Awesome!

Jessica, you sell yourself short, there is a serious value and privilege just working with you :slight_smile:

Jim

I was reading Jessica’s list and it reminded me of those boring genealogies in Genesis. You know… Jared begat Enoch, Enoch begat Methuselah, etc. Who cares? Then it dawned on me. The reason they included all that in the Bible was to show that for any miracle to happen, you have to do a lot of little things right for a while. If it’s true for God… it’s surely true for home inspection businesses.