Nick why do only Russel's Marketing Forum Members

Get To be able to get his marketing advice and read his Power of P’s presentation that he PROMISED FOR WEEKS THAT HE’D POST HERE IN THE MISCELANEOUS FORUM???

HE HYPED EVERYONE UP AND TOLD THEM TO GO TO THE CONVENTION AND SAID THAT THE PRESENTATION WOULD BE POSTED THE DAY AFTER THE CONVENTION.
NOW IT’S WEEKS AFTER THE CONVENTION AND HE SAYS IT WILL ONLY GO UP AT THE MARKETING FORUM THAT HE OWNS AND WE HAVE TO JOIN.

ALSO, HIS OTHER MARKETING ADVICE, IF WE WANT IT, HE WON’T JUST OUTRIGHT POST IT IN THE ANSWERS HE WRITES, WE HAVE TO CLICK LINKS TO HIS FORUM. SO IF WE WANT THE WHOLE ANSWERS, WE CAN’T JUST READ IT AS NACHI MEMBERS, WE HAVE TO CLICK IT AS MEMBERS OF HIS MARKETING FORUM.

WE ARE MEMBERS OF NACHI, AND HE IS PAID TO BE A MARKETING ADVISOR TO NACHI MEMBERS. NOTHING WE ASK HIM SHOULD REQUIRE US TO BOOST HIS RATINGS TO HIS SITE. SO THIS SHOULD BE WHERE IT STOPS. I’M TIRED OF READING THREADS AND ONLY GETTING HALF-ASSED ANSWERS ANYWAY THAT DON’T HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE IN THEM, AND THEN NOT GETTING THE WHOLE ANSWER BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE TO SIGN UP AT HIS STUPID FORUM THAT HE JUST WANTS TO USE THE NACHI MEMBERS TO FALSELY BOOST HIS NUMBERS.

SO PLEASE, IF YOU ARE GOING TO HIRE A MARKETING ADVISOR, PLEASE ASK HIM TO HELP ALL OF US, NOT JUST HIS CHOSEN FEW.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

THE REST OF US

Hey Wendy, once he does post it here I hope you don’t rip it apart and bash him for what he wrote, I am a member of his site and have read it and it has allot of good info. in it. Just giving you a heads up, your posts about Russel appear like a pit bull that hasn’t been fed in a week so I’m sure once he does post it your posts will be predictable.

I’ll leave it alone Peter. Just for you.

Honestly. I think it will be extremely basic, and kindergarten stuff. Probably just what the new inspectors that join the org here need. So that’s fine. I’ll leave it alone. I have this whole thing figured out and have the idea now that the circle doesn’t want the status quo murdered so won’t keep poking it with a stick, but I will just sit here scratching my head and wondering why you all don’t want more.

Gonna go work on the recipes and format the cook book. Now that my stomach doesn’t hurt so bad maybe I can eat something and try out the recipes some more.

I hope you are not building a case, in advance, that anyone who might disagree with Kirk or what he writes is necessarily “bashing” him. That is absurd.

Frankly, I don’t pay much attention to his “advice” and I don’t really care where he publishes it - but Wendy makes an interesting point.

Others in NACHI have used their honorary positions to advance their personal gains and web sites … but not paid employees of NACHI.

What if one of the other paid employees required members to visit his/her website and subscribe in order to take advantage of some other legitimate right of membership? Would this be acceptable?

Wendy’s question is legitimate, IMO.

Funny you’re right though. It’s been two though. Had stomach flu for two, and starving. Feel ill still.

Thanks James, and now that you bring it up, I’m forming a formal complaint as well. Please look into this and I’ll be sending over the written complaint later today. Thanks.

No, I’m not building a case, just stating the obvious, off to work, be back later.

Sounds like someone is pissed off because they were not allowed on the other board.

You are a man of assumptions aren’t you Greg?:roll:

Russel told me a long time ago he wouldn’t ban me from the board if I behaved myself.
I never applied and I won’t.

We shouldn’t EVER have to join the Marketing forum to gain access to NACHI membership benefits.

Would you explain to me why I would have to and why you would imply that it would be sour grapes on my part for me to not want to join Marketing?:shock:

Perhaps I’ve been misinformed.
I’ve never known RR’s forum to be, in any way, associated with NACHI.
I understood it was a free, independent forum for individuals to post marketing ideas and brainstorm, facilitated by RR.

How, in any way, is this self-serving or unethical? What part did I misunderstand?

Does anyone remember or “old” forum, where we were forbidden to “shout” in CAPS?
It was much cleaner than this “new” one . . .

You too, I guess

Everyone is allowed on the other board, but it is for marketing and business discussion, not politics, religion, or bashing. Just cool, calm, and collected.

Hey, Nick and/or Chris.

I sent both of you an email this past Monday about storing things on nachi.org in a special marketing benefits area rather than on my site. If those emails disappeared into cyberspace, let me know.

What I find interesting is that it looks like I’m the only Convention seminar leader who volunteered to post his convention seminar presentation and notes. No one required me to make that offer. And yet having sat in on Paul’s electrical seminar, Jay’s marketing seminar, Keith’s report writing seminar, Mike’s marketing seminar, there was something in all of them that would be of benefit to NACHI members who were not able to attend the Convention. Perhaps they know something that I don’t.

You hit the nail right on the head Greg.

If someone has a question for RR about Marketing, ask him, he’s always been more than willing to answer, but why, even as a paid NACHI Advisor, should he be required to post his marketing Programs here, he’s here to ADVISE and answer questions for NACHI Members, getting paid for what he’s always done. His Marketing Website is free, so are portions of his HomeTeam website.

I am a member of his Marketing site, I don’t always agree with the ideas and advice posted there, but there are many interesting and helpful posts there, myself I was disappointed that RR took the position with NACHI after all the crap and bullsh*t he has faced here from bigots among the NACHI membership

I agree with Lewis. If you don’t like one read on untill you find what you think will help your own situation. He is offering IDEAS only, and a lot of good one at that.

It may be because things that he is paid by NACHI to produce do not belong to him. They belong to NACHI and should be readily accessible to all members of NACHI.

This is Nick’s call. I think that the question raised by Wendy is legitimate and has far reaching implications.

The question raised by Wendy has been answered at least twice that I know of, once in this very thread, but her reading comprehension, and perhaps yours as well, is lacking at times.

She asked Nick a question. I do not find his response anywhere in this thread. Perhaps it is not our reading comprehension that is the issue, Mr. Kirk.