Obama Sr. and Mama Obama met in...

Russian language class,(imagine that) at the University of Hawaii, where she only attended 1 Semester and he went on to Harvard. They married in February 1961 and Jr. was born on August 4th 1961. She supposedly married young at the tender age of 18, however, she was Kansas born in 1942.

That’s nice.

Now, what does it mean???

Nothin’

You still don’t get it, do you Michael?

Guess I don’t either.

Kenneth,
Maybe she was at the University to become an interpreter for the UN, or to use that knowledge to work in the international market place. I took Spanish in college, now does that make me an illegal immigrant. I think not. After that semester she went to Harvard then got married. Could she have been with child prior to marriage, possibly? Come on Kenneth, let’s not make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Me either. I guess if they met in a sign language class that would mean they were deaf. Or if they met in a Spanish class they were Mexicans. Or if they met in a French class they were good cooks.

Ken,

It could all be true but until the MSM or the McCain camp brings it up, Obama will get a pass. Just the way it is right now.

If you want to go after something more tangible and likely to be investigated, it would be the Obama’s association with unrepentant terrorist William Ayers.

The Democratic party has given Obama a pass on his past associations and has chosen a very flawed candidate.

The good thing is that they know it. After Palin was picked for VP they are left without a clue for now as to how to run their campaign.

It wil take them some time to recover.

McCain totaly outsmarted them with the Palin pick and the polling shows it.

I dated a Japanese girl in college and learned a little of her langauge.

Now I’m a kamikaze pilot.

Keep the kinky stuff to yourself Jay…:slight_smile:

http://www.iuinfo.indiana.edu/HomePages/1115/1115pixs/SWANDIV.GIF

That’s me all over…:roll: :roll:

without the loaded backpack.:slight_smile: :slight_smile: