Oh no!!

Haiti got hit with another 6.1 earthquake, those poor people are in serious trouble! :frowning: Since it does not look like I will be doing anymore inspections, I might try to sell some of my tools on here and donate the proceeds to the needy down there! The truck is going this Saturday, then the rest of my Bikes are next.

Kenneth, what’s your medical status? Sorry to hear you’re getting out of the inspection business.

Unfortunately I am going downhill real fast now, after i got Pneumonia again, I am coughing up pieces of my lung and drowning in Mucus, this is my eleventh straight day without a lick of sleep, so unless there is a mighty miracle, I don’t think it will be too much longer now. My greatest fear is coming true, which is to die a slow miserable death! i would like to leave everyone with a true fear of Asbestos, please heed my warning, if you have never listened to anything I have ever said, please listen this one time and do everything you can to prevent being exposed to the nasty ***** stuff becaue I can tink of a thousand ways to die which would be more merciful that this stuff, I would not do an Asbestos inspection for 10 grand a pop! Other than that Joe, lifes a cherry, sorry if I layed it on a little heavy, but I just want everyone to be very, very, very careful please1 Thank you for asking friend! P.S. I am still looking for someone with an offshore boat to take me deep sea fishing one last time 3,000 + feet deep. I will be the bait! LOL :cool: P.S.S.At the present I am several months ahead on my Chemotherapy medicine,(Tarceva) which is very expensive, about $5,000 a month, it only works on lung cancer, not Mesothelioma, it actually erased my oldest and largest tumor in my right lung, so if anyone knows of someone with lung cancer and limited funds, i will have my wife forward the remainder of my meds to them no charge. It has a very good success rate, but unfortunately insurance will only pay for it after all other means of Chemo and Radiation have failed, I take it daily it is very mild compared to the other types and it only attacks Cancer cells instead of killing all of the cells good or bad. Sorry for the long winded reply LOL, glad I didn’t have to say it instead of typing it!!! Later, Kenn :smiley:

Sorry to hear that Ken. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Kenn, I’m saddened to hear of your struggle. I trust you know the Lord Jesus who has defeated death and suffering and gives the faithful a hope, and a future, and eternal life.

Ken , I nominate you for new VP, Nick says it can be honorary .
Good luck.

Ken,
Love and Prayers sent your way for you and your family

Amen to that Joe, it truly remains my only hope and comfort to know that I belong to the Lord, however I do not expect myself to be exempt from any pain or suffering. All of the prphets and Saints, especially the Lord himself suffered Billion fold more than I ever will
! regardless of what Satan may throw at me, I will never curse the Lord and die! Sincere gratitude for your kind words Joe and everyone else too! Kenn :smiley:

Thank you Anthony, but you may cause Bushart to suffer a severe heart Atack! LOL BTW it may be the shortest term ever as the 25th of this month my membership expires. I don’t really see any benefit to Nachi in rejoining, it is no secret that i am in the top three most hated member here! Nevertheless, i have truly enjoyed many members wisdom! I can leave with a clear conscience of wishing no ill against anyone, I really appreciate everything Nick has done for me! I hope to see everyone here on the other side in the presence of the lord! :smiley:

Thinking of and praying for you Ken. God bless.

here ya go “Spirit Rider” best to you and yours Kenn

Very sorry to hear this…I had been hoping for good news since reading your earlier posts.

god bless

keep the faith Kenn

Kenn,
I am sorry to hear of your failing health. Here is an Irish Blessing for you. God Bless you & your family. Your in our prayers.

May you see God’s light on the path ahead
When the road you walk is dark.
May you always hear,
Even in your hour of sorrow,
The gentle singing of the lark.
When times are hard may hardness
Never turn your heart to stone,
May you always remember
when the shadows fall—
You do not walk alone.

I wish you well Ken.

Warm thoughts and prayers for you and yours, Kenn…

Best Wishes…

Godspeed Ken. Please look in on us now and then just to keep us in line. Prayer for you every day.
Scott

Here is a Idea
Why couldn’t Ken keep his membership due to his health. I am sure he enjoys coming on here and keeping in touch. As time goes by it might even help. He is a brother Home inspector and his health is slipping. He will need our support. How about fellows? ANd Ken as for one we have had our differences but no hatred from this side thats is what people do being different . I do know what your going through though.
My thoughts are with you.

Ken I pray for you and your family. May God Bless you now and forever. You will be missed.