How to Quadruple Your Inspection Business in Two Years.

http://www.nachi.org/quadruple-inspection-business.htm

Good article nick.

nice

Nice!

I like this idea somewhat as I am training a partner and want to double my HI business. I see this book as a way to do this but not the way you describe. One of your business is selling books to home inspectors as a HI we only sell inspections in one form or another. **Your idea sells books for you **but the odds you give one in three, give out three books to past clients to pass on to their friends and neighbors does not necessarily put the book and my business card in front of a potential client. My guess the odds are more like one in ten of booking a inspection the way you describe with past clients. Can you back up your claim???

There is another way to put your NOW book and my business card in front of a highly potential client that is actually looking to purchase a home. I think I can raise the odds to 50% to75% with my plan. Sooooo in the month of June I will order some color books and give it a try for a year and let you know the results

I would say that if you are going to take this advice, but only send one “Now That You’ve Had a Home Inspection” book to your past clients… don’t do it. If you send just one book, they’ll just keep it, and you’ll have wasted your money.

Send 3 so that it is clear they are to give 2 of them away.

Using your numbers, this marketing-of-past clients program alone would grow your business by an additional 10% a year, on top of whatever else you do to increase your business each year.

I did not say that I won’t be sending past clients any books there is another way to reach prospective clients that are actually in the market to purchase a home and will most likely be looking for a home inspector.

I think your book my Card and my plan will grow my business 50% or more in one year, we shall see;-)

Awesome Charley.

And in case you missed it, the “Now That You’ve Had a Home Inspection” book is in full color (starting tomorrow) at no extra cost (still $2.70).