Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > General Inspection Topics > Miscellaneous Discussion for Inspectors

Notices

Miscellaneous Discussion for Inspectors Discuss whatever you wish in this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 1/20/13, 10:26 PM
InterNACHI Member

Default Radon monitor

I am considering getting into radon inspections and I have a chance to buy a Sun Nuclear radon monitor at a good price, but I am wondering if I should just go with the Radalink deal of renting the unit. Any advice would be appreciated.
Need a home inspection in Hawaii? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Hawaii certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 1/20/13, 11:49 PM
InterNACHI Member

Default Re: Radon monitor

Hey Dave

It was good to meet my competition in person at the tour. I do radon here in our market. You may want to buy the kits from air check and see how that goes before buying a CRM.

Also, I stalk my competition like you wouldn't believe. You absolutely need to get rid of the keyword stuffing at the top of your page. I cringe everytime I see it. I tried to tell you months ago.

Juan Jimenez
A House on a Rock Home Inspections LLC
God. Family. Home.
804-269-4321
Richmond Home Inspector
Chesterfield Home Inspector
Petersburg Home Inspector
Richmond Radon Testing

Old 1/21/13, 5:32 AM
InterNACHI Member

Default Re: Radon monitor

Thanks Jaun, I appreciate that. I tried to get rid of those and couldn't do it. I'll have to check with Dominic.