Received urgent email

I received this email today. I don’t know this man but If anyone would like to contribute some cash please send it to me and I will forward it. :roll::wink:

Sorry to bother you with this. I am presently in Greece with my ill Cousin. She’s suffering from a Kidney disease (Chyluria) and must undergo surgery to save her life, The doctor advised that the infected kidney must be removed on time to avoid the second kidney from being infected. I am deeply sorry for not writing or calling you before leaving, the news of her illness arrived to me as an emergency and that she needs family support to keep her going, I hope you understand my plight and pardon me.

The surgery is very cheap here in Greece and I will appreciate if you can assist me, I need the sum of $2,800 to make the necessary arrangement for the surgery. My credit card didn’t work here in Greece and i traveled with little money due to the short time I had to prepare for this trip, I never expected things to be the way it is right now. The surgery needs to be done as soon as possible because she is going through pains at the moment and it is becoming unbearable, The doctor advised that she has to be operated on time to avoid complications. I will appreciate whatever amount you can come up with if not all. Please get back to me.

Thanks
Brian

You Yank’s are soooo gullible! :blank:

David - if you want you can just drop the cash off to me (don’t think we are very far from each other) & I will forward for you.

Dave,

I also am in Greece and in urgent need of funds. I am also in urgent need of your social security number, date of birth, and any other personal information you can provide :)

I am still waiting on a few checks from some philanthropists that passed away and left me all their money. I think it takes a while since they leave in other countries.

Me too! And if the deposed prince of Nigeria personally contacts you out of the blue, then who am I to tell him no

I am currently in a tijuana jail. They haven’t yet found my phone. So if you could please PayPal me a little donation, I could buy my way out of here. Every little bit helps. Thanks

Our health care system can learn a lot from Grease. $2800 to remove a kidney, :wha?:here that amount should about cover a bed pan.

What does John Travolta know about health care?

I know a guy who will do it for 50 bucks…:mrgreen: He will even throw in a free wind mitigation report! :stuck_out_tongue:

And they’re dead :slight_smile:

You’ll have to label the pictures yourself or it will be your problem :wink:
O M G…