Religious left rallies for Democrats

Religious left rallies for Democrats

Source: Yahoo News

Sun Nov 2, 11:21 am ET

Democratic presidential nominee Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) © greets supporters after his visit … Ohio’s progressive religious leaders, who largely sat out the 2004 presidential election, have mobilized now to counter the political clout of their conservative and evangelical brethren.

“We had been silent too long,” said the Rev. Tim Ahrens, senior pastor at First Church in Columbus, who helped found We Believe Ohio, a multidenominational organization that promotes social justice and other progressive causes.

snip

“We are currently averaging 550,000 targeted voter contacts each day,” John McCain’s political director, Mike DuHaime, said last week. And McCain’s regional communications director in Ohio, Paul Lindsay, said that faith voters still form “a strong coalition for us.”

snip

Read more:http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081102/pl_politico/15166

Doo Dah! Doo Dah!

Hey Kenny, with all of those black folk in heaven, you’ll probably just wanna to move out into the suburbs. :mrgreen:

Say, when you finally meet god, tell her I said, hey! :smiley:

I like black folks joey, it’s the Darn Midgets I can’t stand! :cool:

What’s that noise? Joey…joey… you loadin that gun again? :mrgreen:

Kenny, not me, but cheese-balls like you would be smart to stay away from my niece and her AR-15. :mrgreen:

Just so’s you know… She does all my light work. :wink:

How’s business in your neck of the woods Joe?

Are you anywhere near Orlando? Will you be going to Inspection World in January 09’?

I am located in the southeast part of Hillsborough county just outside of Tampa which is just a little over an hours drive to Orlando. I am a COR Representative so I’m planning to at least attend that meeting but that is most likely it for me, I’m not much of a ASHI National guy, ask anyone. :smiley: