Reviews

I hear some home inspectors talk about making agents happy instead of your clients, and it really gets under my skin. They’re worried about losing referrals from them. Anyone who knows me knows that I am pretty tough on a house, and that does not win me popularity contests with some real estate agents, But that does not mean that the ones that matter don’t love me!

Here are two reviews left for me by two of the highest producing agents in my area:

"Ian Robertson is by far the most experienced inspector in the Capital Region. He is very friendly and takes the time to explain his findings; in a way that anyone can understand. I highly recommend Ian for any inspections. "

Also:

“I have used Spec-Pro many times to inspect homes for my home buyer clients. Ian is very thorough, and takes his job very seriously. He works well and communicates well with the buyers, and is always professional and friendly. He always emphasizes that the buyer can call him after the closing if they have any questions. I can highly recommend Ian Robertson (Spec-Pro) to anyone looking for a competent and knowledgeable home inspector.”

Be honest, work hard, and treat your client right. I have more work than I can handle doing what some guys won’t… a really thorough home inspection."

Also, here is a review from one of my clients left for me online as well. Their agent is in the top %5 in my area and notice what she said about me too: “Ian is the most detail-oriented and best professional home inspector she has ever come in contact with.”

See below

"Ian is THE BEST choice for your professional home inspection. He is amazing at what he does, makes you feel very comfortable, provides superior customer service and most importantly is an honest and great guy. Ian is always on time for his appointments, very friendly, knowledgeable and passionate about helping people.

If you are in the process of buying a home, you should absolutely choose Ian and Spec Pro! You will not be disappointed! My wife and I were first time home buyers and nervous about who to choose as our inspector. Ian was recommended by a friend and we are so grateful that we went with him. We worked with Ian on two homes. We really liked the first house, but during the home inspection at the property Ian noticed some bad signs namely mold, pest and structural issues that my wife and I would have never noticed if we didn’t use Spec Pro for our home inspection. Ian always educates his customers and with him there are no stupid questions as he clearly explains everything down to the smallest details. He saved us from buying a home that potentially had many problems and would have cost a lot of money to fix. Thankfully, we did not purchase that house. However, we did find another house and Ian performed the home inspection at that property as well. This time everything went great and we thank Ian for all his time and help with our new dream home! In this world we live in few businesses provide decent customer service let alone anything more. Ian goes above and beyond every day helping thousands of people just like you and me. Furthermore, our realtor that we used has over 30 years of experience buying and selling homes in the capital region of New York, and she has experience with many home inspectors. She said “Ian is the most detail-oriented and best professional home inspector she has ever come in contact with.” We think that shows a lot as to the quality and service Ian and his company provides. My wife and I give Spec Pro and Ian our highest personal recommendation."

Good work… congrats.

Can I use your reviews, just without the word Robertson? :stuck_out_tongue:

(just kidding).

Nice job!

Lol, I get confused sometimes when people say “Ian” on this forum if they’re talking about you or me :slight_smile:

Nice!!!

Great job!

Great job, Ian!