Should Roy Cooke return?

Poll for Roy Cooke

Roy has stated in another thread that he would abide by the members decision and suggested I post this poll.

Proud to cast the second vote for Roy. He is one of my best friends and a fine member.

Looks like some members don’t like my poll that I posted on Roy’s behalf.
Of course he didn’t sign his comment.:frowning:

Should Roy Cooke return? 2/28/08 10:46 AM what a stupid idea

I like Roy… he is a great help to alot of people.
We need more members like him.

The wimps can never sign their name to red squares.

Perhaps that wonder person could have simply posted their opposition? Nah, then that would be taking a stance! :roll:

Now I’ll get a red one too!! LOL:D

Never sent any because I don’t know how.
Instructions would be nice.
Anyway Michael,
Great poll

Allan

Click on the star at the top of anyones post. It’s simple from there.

Click on the star to the top right of every post in order to cast a vote
of approve (green square) or not approve (red square). You can
choose to reveal your own ratings or shut it off. When you vote
you are saying you like or do not like a certain post. No big deal.

My 2 Bits:

My New Years Resolution has been to be more involved in the message board for 2008 and on, so far its coming together nicely. Now although I don’t know everyone on the message board I tend to do allot of research from different threads and I can say honestly that Roy has had some excellent threads that have given me additional knowledge and therefore I consider anyone with a wealth of knowledge such as Roy to be a great asset to Internachi. So for what its worth Roy thank you and you have my vote.

Sometimes we get so wrapped up in the political crap we overlook the importance of education that members bring, we shouldn’t be discouraged by other peoples hatred and stay true to your believes which is why most of us are here and that is to educate us all. :slight_smile:

Well said Nick.

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley:

Roy Cooke Sr is a member of NACHI. According to the official roster, he has never left.

What is all of this about?

I just finished talking to Roy on the phone and I have to tell you guys it’s not the same here without him. I want him back, the faster the better!!!
For those of you that don’t know who Roy is, allow me to fill you in. He is the NACHI Canadian member of the year 2006, he has helped many inspectors including myself,he has helped many financially as well. He is an excellent inspector with years of experience. I’m very proud to call him and Char friends!!! I could go on, but I won’t at this time.

Roy, The membership has spoken, they/I want you back!!! :smiley:

For the a$sholes with the red squares,…bring it on, I enjoy reading your bull$hit comments!!! :roll:

Here is the latest one…you made my day, I can’t remember the last time I laughed so fcuking hard!! :smiley:

Comments on this Post

Probably has alot to do with your corrupt esop, you should have never joined them, you acknowledge and condone what has been said and done.
**You have 1262 Reputation **

Of Course Roy should return. He was an asset to the association, whether or not I agreed with his positions on different items. He is one of the nicest people here too.

If he doesn’t like the way things are done, it is a lot easier to change things from within, than from the outside. Just ask Harris.:wink:

Roy?

I don’t know why he left and I don’t really care. I do recognize his name so I’m confident I must have read several of his post. This tells me that I found his information informative. SO YES HE SHOULD return. I try to avoid all the name calling and junior high crap that some people post. So Roy come on back.

Yes Roy is an asset.

This is his decision, not ours. If he wants to come back, I’m sure he can at anytime.

YES! Roy should come back. He was the very first INachi member to offer helpful information to me when I first came to this board. He & a couple others are why I joined this group over another.

Personally, I would LOVE to see this board be the top rated H.I. board on the net WITHOUT all the traffic driven by childish fighting.

LOL

Put that one up in a frame along with your first dollar earned as a home inspector, Mario.

You just got bit by a duck.:wink:

Carolyn, I would like to publicly thank you for your recent support to me (behind the scenes). I guess you learned well form the start from Mr. Roy in paying forward, and back.

This is what makes Mr. Roy (and others here) invaluable.

Leading through example is often overlooked as it is less obvious.

Having to agree on everything is not the point. Some can’t seem to sleep at night if they are questioned. Often the second post in the thread changes the original objective of the originator. The greatest fault of any BB is that communication by the written word is like a one-armed-paper-hanger. It is difficult to feel passion in the written word.

Roy, I know you. Since you saved my membership in NACHI I have recognized a friend and gentleman in my friend, Roy Cooke. You are a man of your word. The membership has and continues to speak. You must return.