How smart is your right foot?

Just try this. It is from an orthopedic surgeon….
This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can’t. It’s preprogrammed in your brain!

1. While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
  2. Now, while doing this, draw the number “6” in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.
    I told you so!!! And there’s nothing you can do about it! Before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you’ve not already done so.

Not if you are dyslexic

Go the whole family doing it.
So far, none are dyslexic.

Good one

Dang…my foot got confused and walked away. Now ask that surgeon what I should do.

Lineus;

are you posessed or something?

Spooky (fecal material).

Very easy. Just start the number six in the middle and out to the top.

A circuit blew in my brain and now I can’t walk or see… :slight_smile:

Since I rarely actually “write” anything anymore, I keyed the number “6” on my keyboard. Seemed to work as a fine alternative. Of course, I kept kicking myself in the face with my foot! Wonder why that happened?!

When walking on a roof, I almost never draw the number 6 in the air with my finger so its never really been a issue about my foot going in the opposite direction. :slight_smile:

Good one…thought it was beatable…NOT.

I’m a lefty, worked fine for me! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :mrgreen:

It got me the first few times, but with a little focus I could do it. Might have to do with playing the drum kit when I was younger–you gotta learn to separate the rhythm of your feet from the rhythm of your hands.

Are you dyslexic if you can do it?

I think don’t so.

you cheated