Solution to Immigration Issue

For all those bleeding hearts that say illegal immigration does no harm, then I think the solution would be to ship them to your city. Many border states are over run with illegal immigrants and would be more than happy to share them with you.

This would insure that none are sent back to their original country and that you can share the joy of illegal immigrants firsthand. :mrgreen: Sharing is such a wonderful thing.

Effects of Illegal Immigration on America

From a very close U.S.friend of mine in Florida

***** LET ME SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT!!!*********

***** IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.*********

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.*********

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE UNITED STATES BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:

1 - A JOB,
2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE,
3 - SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
4 - WELFARE,
5 - FOOD STAMPS,
6 - CREDIT CARDS,
7 - SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
8 - FREE EDUCATION,
9 - FREE HEALTH CARE,
10 - A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON
11 - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE****** ***
***12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY’S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON’T GET ENOUGH RESPECT ***

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THIS SITUATION.*****

Keep pulling that D lever. We’re in the very best of hands.

Your friend is an IDIOT… It is only if you get caught, that anything happens. It is the same here… :twisted:

This is not a new problem. Luckily we have troops all around the world protecting other borders…

I saw on the news tonight that they were gettin’ out of Arizona and headed for Colorado…

Sounds like a business opportunity for a video game.