Update to free continuing education for real estate agents marketing cards.

In an effort to make our free real estate marketing cards work no matter what an agent does, our IT Department has rigged them up so that an agent can access by typing your full InterNACHI ID# (Letters followed by 8 digit number) or just your number (8 digits).

Nick. Will California be up and running soon

Thanks, just ordered for MS and TN

We applied to California and they’re sitting on it. You have to realize that real estate schools hate InterNACHI as much as home inspection schools. That 4-letter word that begins with “F” drives them nuts.

FREE

Any luck with Iowa?

We applied to all 50 states and 7 provinces of Canada.

Originally Posted by **erichards1: **Nick. Will California be up and running soon

Nick, what kind of time frame does this take for approval, say for example based on your experience of getting things approved in Arkansas?

Nick states: “We applied to California and they’re sitting on it. You have to realize that real estate schools hate InterNACHI as much as home inspection schools. That 4-letter word that begins with “F” drives them nuts.”

Mmmm, while I sort of understand that, it still boggles me, because InterNACHI is a powerhouse when comes to educational resources and being abreast of the various nuances involved with inspections. Let’s also (or the haters should) consider the wealth of knowledge and experience in these forums. In my start on this journey, not far back, in looking for resources to increase my knowledge base and ability to be a nothing less than a great inspector, I was sorely disappointed and surprised when I initially sought out ASHI to provide me with this ability.

As Benjamin Franklin once said: “If a man empties his purse into his head no one can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.”

Just ordered more. These are a success. Get them more free CE and get me the cards.