We have four Winners!!!

Gentlemen,

Thank You all for your responses and great suggestions!!
Here is the short list for the possible names;

• DENNIS McAULEY FOR, 360 DEGREES BUILDING INSPECTIONS SERVICES
  • CHRIS D. DUPHILY FOR, TORONTO INFRARED INSPECTIONS,and TORONTO MOLD AND ENVIRONMENTAL INSPECTIONS
  • DAVID VALLEY FOR, 360 DEGREES HOME INSPECTIONS, MOLD, ENVIRONMENTAL AND INFRARED SERVICES
  • ARAM SARGISIAN FOR, ENVIROTECH INSPECTIONS
    Here is what I decided,
    360 DEGREES BUILDING INSPECTIONS
    MOLD,ENVIRONMENTAL and INFRARED SERVICES
    We have co-winners!!
    I used a little from all my NACHI brothers IMO the fair thing to do is split the prize. If it’s OK with everyone I will send $50 each to Dennis,Chris,David, and Aram

Can you all send me an e-mail with your mailing address please!
Thank you all so much!!

Mario, I smell a poll

Robert,

Don’t you like my choice? I used a little from all to come up with a new name. I also registered all the names (just in case).

We can still have a poll but IMO all four gentlemen are winners!!

Winners of what? Where did the prize come from and how much is it?

Nick,

I asked the members to come up with a new name for my company. I offered $100 to the member that came up with a name that I liked. In this case I used variations from four members and I will be giving them $50 each.

Here is the name; 360 DEGREES BUILDING INSPECTIONS (this is the name)
MOLD,ENVIRONMENTAL and INFRARED SERVICES (this will be directly under the name)

Do you like it? Or do you want to match the prize money? an even $100 each?

bump

I would do 361 Degrees. Catchier and implies that you went all the way around and overlapped.

Kind of like 110% thing.

Thanks Nick but the name has been decided and the printer is hard at work!! Now I know you missed the last part of my post!

I didn’t realize there was a prize, Thank you Mario but please donate it to a charity of your choice. Glad I could help. :slight_smile:

Mario,

I refuse to accept your donation. Please use it towards your new advertising budget.

If you refuse and still want to throw your money my way, mail my share to Habitat for Humanity.

Good Luck with your new Company name.

Mario,
The name says it all. Donate my share to a local womans shelter please!

Congrats on the new name.

You guys are amazing!!!

I also had a private e-mail from Aram requesting the same thing!
I promise I will donate $200 to the various charities!!

Thank You!!!

It is a good name Mario.
When Nick chimmed in I had a Logo image of a circle with an open segment that allowed a arrow to overlap.
Picture the arrow head traveling the circle like a track.

InterNACHI members are awesome! I’ll match the $200 to charity. Sending you a blank check now Mario.

Nick,

NACHI members are the greatest, but you are AMAZING as well!!

Thank You!!!

Mario

Nick just gave me a black personal check to send you for $200. Please send to the charity of your choice :wink:

WOW, charity gets $400.00 over a simple company name change.

This is exactly what makes me proud to be a member of such a fantastic organization.

Great move on everyone’s part.
clapbravo.gif

Hi Lisa!!

Nick is an awesome man!!

Thank You Lisa!!

I agree David!!!