Welcome new members!

Congratulations on taking the first step towards a rewarding future and taking control of your career. So many wonderful opportunities await you. Many of you I have already personally spoken with and wanted to share the following; When you walk into a Realtor’s office, or walk into a new type of home you’ve not experienced yet, you want to exude confidence. You want to have a level of confidence that no matter what challenges come before you, you can do it, and InterNACHI has your back. With over 35 certifications, the continuing education, enormous credibilty, InterNACHI leads the industry with all the tools, education, marketing, and support you need. Make 2015 your best year ever. It all starts with you. Have a knowing that you can do it! I had the pleasure many years back hearing Norman Vincent Peale say, “Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it, you will land among a star!”

When did you hear Mr. Peale speak?

Yep. Her avatar infers she musta’ been a teen-y-bopper at the time! :neutral:

There is a huge difference between positive thinking, and reality thinking.

If you are into narcissism go ahead and read Peale. :roll:

“I find the Apostle Paul appealing and the Apostle Peale appalling.” -Adlai Stevenson

I was born in 1963 and I saw Norman Vincent Peale in 1983 or 84 I don’t remember the exact year.

Stay Positive

@gromicko I am appalled at the behavior I have seen coming to your forum.
I thought this was a thread to welcome new members. This is one of the first things I see. I would expect more from grown adults.

Don’t step on the minefield of turds, just sidestep them and get the gold nuggets of knowledge. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes