Welcome new members

InterNACHI continues to add to its member list by providing the latest in education, marketing, success strategies and so much more!

For every question, InterNACHI has an answer. For every problem, InterNACHI has a solution. Whatever you need to help you grow your successful business, help is on the way. Let us know how InterNACHI can assist YOU!

Welcome! This forum is for you.

InterNACHI has been so beneficial for me, just starting out I have learned so much and realized I knew so little about the inspection business. And yes you can teach an old dog new tricks. Now it’s up to me to get it rolling. I am sure there will be questions along the way. I don’t want to reinvent the wheel so any great marketing or business ideas are always welcome. Thanks, John

I joined in January of this year and the vast amount of training and overall information you are providing can be overwhelming. I am learning more each time I log in than I possibly could ever have acumulated on my own. I am sure my new business will be successful with all the training and help you are providing. THANKS

One of best tools InterNACHI has to offer is the Success book. Nick continues to update it year-after-year with the latest and greatest information in launching your business. I highly recommend getting InterNACHI’s “How to Run a Successful Home Inspection Business”; it’s FREE and you can download it at www.nachi.org or for a hard copy go to www.inspectoroutlet.com. Also, tune into my posting “The Inside Story: Attracting Success through Positive Affirmations” to help keep you motivated.

UPDATE: NEW SUCCESS BOOK TO ARRIVE ON THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 5!

Wait on that for one more day. I have a new Success book coming out by this Thursday.

Thank you. InterNACHI is teaching me a lot and I am glad that I found it.

Congratulations on taking the first step towards a rewarding future and taking control of your career. So many wonderful opportunities await you. You will have a level of confidence that no matter what challenges come before you, you can do it, and InterNACHI has your back. With over 35 certifications, continuing education, enormous credibility, InterNACHI leads the industry with all the tools, education, marketing, and support you need. Make 2015 your best year ever. It all starts with you.

InterNACHI. Always looking for new members. We arent in sales. We are in Solutions.

NEW BEGINNINGS

Just getting started is exciting and yet can also seem overwhelming for some; remember if you have questions, InterNACHI has the answer. InterNACHI has educated numerous Certified Professional Inspectors towards lucrative businesses throughout the world since 1992.

I became a member back in 2005, and due to some significant family issues had to stop inspections for the last couple of years.

As of today I have renewed, and once the insurance is bound will be operational again soon!

Thanks to Nachi for all the years of help, and the other members and inspectors that have made this a great path!

Thumbs up Brian!

As you’re just getting started, remember InterNACHI has all of your printing, marketing and promotional needs through Inspector Outlet. Go to www.inspectoroutlet.com. InterNACHI’s Inspector Marketing Department can design and print a variety of custom marketing materials for your home inspection business.

You can contact InterNACHI’s Marketing Department directly by calling (720) 369-3229

Watch the video recording of InterNACHI’s recent live class, “How to Become Certified”.