I wish everyone the best

I see there is no room for me here any longer.
I am truly sorry and have made several quality friends.
It is regrettable but I live my my Fathers word.
All the best.

Sorry to see you leave Robert

I wish you the best Robert!

Come back when you fell better Robert.

I know you try hard.

Best wishes.

Why have you chosen to leave Robert?

Robert,
As always it was a pleasure having you around. Will keep in touch on the other forums.

I suspect… http://www.nachi.org/forum/f52/quebec-members-80381/

This is the 3rd, 4th or maybe the 5th time he has threatened to take his ball and go home.

Adios, au revoir, auf Wiedersehen, arrivederci, ciao, shalom. Don’t let the door hit you in the posterior on the way out. :roll:

Robert, I was just about to make the identical post. :wink:

Take care of your family and when you can, return. Let me know if I can help in any way.We’ll keep a light on for ya.

Robert,
There’s room for everyone here.

Take care & I wish you the best.

Stephen your comments are very childish and if I ever get a chance to say it to your face I will.
You of all people are to be above the crowd!!!

Robert wishing all the best…

The problem I see is far too often some people take it upon themselves to bully and feel that they can manipulate facts.

Sometimes it’s simply the best to either ignore them, or realize no matter what you have done that you have tried your best. Just because a statement has been posted - it does not make it fact.

The other problem some confuse freedom of speech with what they believe is freedom to slander, or at a minimum put down others. I place part of that blame on lack of consistency is censoring - which relates back to “ethics”. I consider the source and their obvious ongoing bias as one trying to damage the reputation of others.

The InterNACHI member shall not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to InterNACHI, fellow InterNACHI members, InterNACHI employees, leadership or directors. Accusations of a member acting or deemed in violation of such rules shall trigger a review by the Ethics committee for possible sanctions and/or expulsion from InterNACHI.
From International Code of Ethics for Home Inspectors - InterNACHI http://www.nachi.org/code_of_ethics.htm#ixzz2PsPEBZtQ

After getting my own E-mail about Ethics Committee of InterNachi I laughed so hard.
They think they have control over the InterNachi members.
This MB is a joke and if it ever was put before a judge he would slap them with the biggest fine he could.

What does the Ethics Committee have to do with the MB? And what exactly would be put before a judge that he would “slap them with the biggest fine”? Are you talking Canadian judges, American judges, or International judges??? :roll:

Looks like I an others where correct about the rule on Can-p-9 and ICE seems like the false information has been removed from NHICC and PHPIC .
We all still know The DPPC you sat on was a farce .
I do hope you now stop embellishing the facts and try to help our Canadian Home Inspection industry .
Lets move on and you stop your double standards .
Your choice Claude , put the past behind us or carry on not following the rules.

Have you ever considered the possibility the YOU are the joke?

Roy is wrong about the ESOP but you can understand why if you think about it.

Bump.

Bring it on… :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps you should read “the little boy that cried wolf.” Just like most members, I get tired of the same old, “I’m gonna leave” threat. Just do it already. And I don’t worry about your opinion either. It has been shown to be of little value.

I rest my case!!!