Your one special Super Bowl menu item

The one you will be serving up that really stands out. Mine is Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Dip .And include your recipe to share with others.

Chile cheese dip if i was watching. Were booked up Sunday. Setting the DVR

Supreme pizza dip
Ingredients

• 1-8 ounce block cream cheese, room temperature
  • 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
  • 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
  • 1 cup pizza sauce
  • 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
  • 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
  • 1/4 cup ground Italian sausage, cooked
  • 10 slices pepperoni
  • 3 tablespoons green bell pepper, diced
  • 3 tablespoons black olives, sliced
  • 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and spices. Spread mixture into the bottom of an oven safe 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Top cream cheese mixture with 1/2 cup mozzarella and spread pizza sauce over it. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the sauce and top with sausage, pepperoni, bell pepper, olives and mushrooms. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly.

Serve immediately with garlic toast or bread, and enjoy!

Oh that sounds good. I might steal it.

Its really good Frank, Steal away :slight_smile:

My Recipe

Preheat the oven to 350.
Say screw it.
Shut off the oven.
Ask the wife what she wants on her pizza.
Place a call.
Answer the door.
Pay the deliver driver.
Set the boxes on the table.
Eat, drink, and repeat.

very nice

Old Bay Wings

Boil chicken wings for 10-12 min and pat dry
Place in hot oven at 350 near the top and cook for 30-40 mins depending on the size of the wing.
Melt 1/2 stick of butter and mix with a couple large scoops of Old Bay.
Shake wings in Old Bay mixture and enjoy

Easy peasy.

TNT dip: block of velveta, jar of salsa (hot as you like), pound or a bit more of 93 % burger, can of mushroom soup. Brown the burger, mix in the other three…and use a thicker chip to dip. Word of caution: if you get too much into this, you may not eat anything else.

Bonus: we call this Crack Dip: (you will need a flat dish with sides) two packages of cream cheese, 1 jar of salsa, mozz cheese. Spead the cream cheese out in the plate evenly, top with the salsa, spead the mozz like a pizza but go extra. Microwave about 6 minutes (or until mouth burning…wait to microwave at the party), set it out and watch as people wont be able to stop eating it. Is great the night you get home after heavy hydration or the next morning. But you probably will go home with an empty dish. This is my party must have, wherever we go. Enjoy! Cheers!

Sounds great Jeff.

Patrone

One shot glass

One bottle of Patrone.

Enjoy!!

Mike…make some Crack Dip for your hangover!

hahaha. I never get hangovers…

I think you have to sober up before you get a hangover, I have no experience with sobering up. :mrgreen:

Mike…All the best and enjoy yourself! I see you are in St. Albans too! I am as well…In Vermont.

Buffalo seahawk wings!!

It’s all making sense now Mike, now I know why you are a Conservative:mrgreen:

Much like any Cleveland sports fan, you need to be highly inebriated to watch one of their performances.

My dip turned out great. I’m so full. :(, and the game hasn’t even started.

lol!!! :mrgreen: Go Fats!..er, I mean Pats! :stuck_out_tongue:

This is the main feature of my super bowl menu:D Go Seahawks!!