To all WA Inspectors:

Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 5:27 PM
To: HOME-INSPECTORS@LISTSERV.WA.GOV
Subject: Home Inspector Informational Meetings for Eastern Washington - July 6 to 8, 2009

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/User/Local%20Settings/Temp/BE2CE3BF-5913-472A-9FAA-BCA8DF284AF7/image002.jpg

STATE OF WASHINGTON

DEPARTMENT OF LICENSING
PO Box 9020, Olympia, Washington 98507-9020

DATE: June 25, 2009

TO: Experienced Home Inspectors, Newer Home Inspectors, and New Home Inspectors

**RE: **Outreach Efforts for Eastern Washington:
Licensing for Home Inspectors

Dates, Locations, and Times

• Monday, July 6, 2009. – DOT Regional Office – 2809 Rudkin Road, Union Gap, WA

Time: 10:00 AM until 12:00 Noon

• Tuesday, July 7, 2009 – Best Western Hotel – 4001 W 27th Ave., Kennewick, WA

• Wednesday, July 8, 2009 – Best Western Hotel – 12415 E. Mission Ave, Spokane, WA

**TOPICS: **

[FONT=Times New Roman]Home Inspector Licensing Law
RCW’s and WAC’s - definitions
Procedure for Obtaining A Home Inspector License
Candidate Handbook, and Examination Procedures
Examination Application – Required Attachments
License Application – Required Attachments
Renewals
Fees
Home Inspector Website – www.dol.wa.gov/business/homeinspectors
[/FONT]

OTHER LINKS…
DOL Home Inspector Home page:
www.dol.wa.gov/business/homeinspectors/](http://www.dol.wa.gov/business/homeinspectors/)
This is written and produced by the Department of Licensing. Please send comments to Rhonda Myers at rmyers@dol.wa.gov .

Gee, who wrote all of that stuff? Fees, rule book, examinations, procedures, etc. I bet attorneys did, just to make money off of all of the future lawsuits your laws will create. Just one word in any rule, regulation, or contract can be interpreted in hundreds of different ways by any attorney. This is why E&O insurance is required, so attorneys can make money. The legal term, I believe, is extortion. Inspectors are just sheep. Follow the rules. Follow what governments tell them to do. No more freedoms. I wish all of you there, good luck. You will need it.

Nope. The special interests who lobbied for positions on the board got to write the rules.

No legislator voted on them. No public approved them. Just a handful of guys trying to protect their market against other inspectors calling all the shots for everyone else.

Mike O’Handjob calls it “democracy”. Others refer to it as “sodomy”.

You have just described the tactics of the current administration.:stuck_out_tongue:

I hope people are finally waking up to the facts in all forms of government. I know this is off the theme of this thread, but people need to wake up. Tax sugar, tax your son for mowing your grass. Conceled carry permits where allowed are rising rapidly. Ammo is scarce. Cable, utility, gas prices, taxes are all rising. Roads, bridges, sewers, water lines, are all crumbling. Government has it all wrong. They are more worried about home inspectors paying fees than the city sewers and water lines leaking. We could talk about this for hours. Why aren’t inspectors fighting back? Where is their say? Just sheep, and who is the guard dog.