Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > General Inspection Topics > Legislation, Licensing, Ethics & Legal Issues for Inspectors

Notices

Legislation, Licensing, Ethics & Legal Issues for Inspectors Use this forum to discuss current and proposed legislation on home inspector licensing, and other legal issues affecting home inspectors. Inspectors from all associations welcome.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 3/6/08, 9:14 PM
Active Poster

Please Note: dharris is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Re: ASHI Busy in Washington State

Quote:
And you Rick Bunzel are a very unethical inspector. Go bribe a REALTOR.
Why is it evertime gromickos proven wrong, and backed up against the wall, his next step / reply is name calling, and bashing of the person that proved him wrong
Old 3/6/08, 10:09 PM
InterNACHI Admin

Dan,

Rick Bunzel, one of the world's most unethical inspectors, FIRST said that there was no mention of ASHI in the original Bill.

I showed him this:
Quote:
(3) In development of the training course, the board must review
15 the standards of practice and code of ethics of the American society of
16 home inspectors and incorporate into the training course any portions
17 that are determined by the board to be applicable.
I sent a copy of ASHI's own "come-only-with-cash and shazam" no entrance requirement application to EVERY SINGLE legislator in Washington and got the diploma mill reference (ASHI) deleted from the Bill.

Then, having proven Rick wrong, Rick THEN switches topic and says that I had nothing to do with getting ASHI deleted.

So I show him this thread from 2 years ago http://www.nachi.org/forum/f14/stupid-american-society-home-inspectors-legislatin-washington-dead-2414/ which includes a response from Mary Anne Ross, Executive Legislative Assistant confirming receipt of my letter in post #1 and the names of every legislator we sent the diploma mill application to in post #2.

Having proven Rick Bunzel wrong again (not a difficult task), he finally shuts his unethical, wrong twice in 2 consecutive posts, REALTOR-bribing, repair-selling mouth.

Nick Gromicko, Certified Master Inspector
President, Contractors Association
Author, How to Run a Successful Home Inspection Business
Founder, InterNACHI
Owner,Nick Gromicko General Contractor

"Just as iron sharpens iron, one man sharpens another."- Proverbs 27:17
Planet InterNACHI.... resistance is futile.

Last edited by gromicko; 3/6/08 at 10:15 PM..
Old 3/6/08, 10:32 PM
Active Poster

Please Note: dharris is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

[QUOTE]
[quote=gromicko]Dan,

Quote:
Rick Bunzel, one of the world's most unethical inspectors,
My god nick. How can you say that, Have you met him, do you have anything to back that up.??

Or are claiming this due soley to him making a business decision of joining another org, opposed him paying you to continue being a member in your org.
Was he the worlds most unethical inspector when he was a nachi member, and promoted nachi?
If so I never saw any posts stating that, or did busshy and his group over look that, since he was listed as a member of your club?
Old 3/6/08, 10:54 PM
Active Poster

Please Note: Erol Kartal is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Nick,

In all fairness, NAHI abandoned the repairs on inspected properties idea almost a year ago.
Old 3/7/08, 12:44 AM
InterNACHI Admin

Erol,

In all fairness, NAMBLA abandoned the forced rape of children idea almost a year ago too, they now only advocate the legalization of child rape. However that doesn't change my opinion of their scumbag members.

In all fairness, the KKK abandoned the actual lynching of people years ago too. However that doesn't change my opinion of their scumbag members.

Founder, InterNACHI

Last edited by gromicko; 3/7/08 at 12:51 AM..
Old 3/7/08, 10:52 AM
Active Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gromicko
Erol,

In all fairness, NAMBLA abandoned the forced rape of children idea almost a year ago too, they now only advocate the legalization of child rape. However that doesn't change my opinion of their scumbag members.

In all fairness, the KKK abandoned the actual lynching of people years ago too. However that doesn't change my opinion of their scumbag members.
Nick.
Why would you make claims about a specific home inspector with out any proof of what your claiming, when goggling ricks name/home inspector this post comes up on the 2nd page?
Old 3/7/08, 11:43 AM
InterNACHI Admin

He posted proof under his name. Look for it.

Dan, I really want to thank you for these soft pitches you throw at me, allowing me to hit them out of the park.

Here goes again...

Dan, if your client who is paying you for professional advice, asks you about www.moveincertified.com , would you be willing to highly recommend the program if I pay you for that praise?

I'm assuming you will turn down my offer... as accepting my bribe to give advice to your client that you normally wouldn't, would be very unethical.

Preferred vendor, or what I call "purchased praise" schemes are unethical. And doubly unethical when the praise is being given in the form of professional advice that the client is already paying for.

Thanks for the slow pitch Dan, it was fun hitting it out of the park!

Founder, InterNACHI

Last edited by gromicko; 3/7/08 at 11:46 AM..
Old 3/7/08, 7:13 PM
Account Suspended Due to Excessive Complaints

Please Note: Dom D'Agostino is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Quote:
Preferred vendor, or what I call "purchased praise" schemes are unethical.
So why don't you clean up your own members that pay to be on preferred vender lists?

They are violating your own COE, and yet you do nothing about it.

Shameful, and Thank You for publicly admitting that NACHI members in violation of the COE have no repercussions.

Dom.
Old 3/7/08, 10:57 PM
Active Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom D'Agostino
So why don't you clean up your own members that pay to be on preferred vender lists?

They are violating your own COE, and yet you do nothing about it.

Shameful, and Thank You for publicly admitting that NACHI members in violation of the COE have no repercussions.

Dom.
For just paying ole nickifor 289.00, and promise to not make any waves, you to can have the same unspoken bennies

Last edited by dharris; 3/7/08 at 11:14 PM..
Old 3/8/08, 1:13 AM
InterNACHI Admin

Dom, I agree with you. We're off thread topic so jump here: http://www.nachi.org/forum/f14/hey-dan-harris-and-dom-dagostino-you-correct-and-fully-agree-you-26533/misc/post327710.html.

Founder, InterNACHI

Last edited by gromicko; 3/8/08 at 1:32 AM..
Old 3/10/08, 8:24 PM
Active Poster

Please Note: lcapaul is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Quote:
Dan,

Rick Bunzel, one of the world's most unethical inspectors, FIRST said that there was no mention of ASHI in the original Bill.

I showed him this:

I sent a copy of ASHI's own "come-only-with-cash and shazam" no entrance requirement application to EVERY SINGLE legislator in Washington and got the diploma mill reference (ASHI) deleted from the Bill.

Then, having proven Rick wrong, Rick THEN switches topic and says that I had nothing to do with getting ASHI deleted.

So I show him this thread from 2 years ago http://www.nachi.org/forum/f14/stupid-american-society-home-inspectors-legislatin-washington-dead-2414/ which includes a response from Mary Anne Ross, Executive Legislative Assistant confirming receipt of my letter in post #1 and the names of every legislator we sent the diploma mill application to in post #2.

Having proven Rick Bunzel wrong again (not a difficult task), he finally shuts his unethical, wrong twice in 2 consecutive posts, REALTOR-bribing, repair-selling mouth.
Nick, you forget that it was a Nachi member and former "compensated" Nachi Rep on the WHLAG, Jerry Domagala, who was one of those behind the first attempt at HI licensing in Washingtonmore than two years ago, the proposed Bill that was nothing but an attempt to force Inspectors to attend "Certain" HI Schools owned by one of the Bill's originators, not Jerry D.

Domagala's name seems to pop up regulary in meetings and references to this latest Bill, which contains almost nothing of the WHLAG proposals, and theparts that do are watered down to a point that they are completely useless.

Are you paying your new WHLAG REP to represent you members in Washington, again without any input from those same members.

Funny you pay someone to represent Nachi and then you put the blame for a worthless Bill on someone else. The Governor has it now.