A couple big Michigan announcements next week that are amazing.

Are you inspecting in Michigan? Stay tuned next week. Two separate huge announcements for members in Michigan. Members are going to love them! Non-members are going to cry.

How 'bout some North Dakota love? :slight_smile:

You got this in North Dakota last month: http://www.nachi.org/north-dakota-real-estate-continuing-education-free-online-course.htm

New York could use a whole lot of help when it comes to continuing education. What is offered for the most part is subpar and accomplishes nothing more then enriching those that put on the classes. Would love to see InterNACHI courses approved.

NY home inspector licensing is run by the AG’s office. They have told me on more than one occasion that inspectors in NY simply aren’t complaining about having to take classroom courses and so until that happens, they have no plans on asking for the law to be changed. It’s in your hands now.

I will write to the AG’s office. I hope that other NY members here do the same.

You should probably call them a few times as well. They don’t give my complaints any weight as I’m 2,000 miles away.

How’s it looking in Virginia?

Last time I checked, the future was so bright someone had to wear sunglasses :wink:

The truth :wink:

We already have our online courses approved for CE for home inspectors in Virginia and we’ve applied for our online courses to be approved for real estate agents in Virginia.

I’ll be interested to read what you were able to accomplish Nick.

Please tell me this isn’t the RE agent CE courses on the other thread ?
I was actually excited to hear some great news and that isn’t really too great …

Why?

It’s great to the members who are using the cards to get more and more inspection jobs. Thanks to these cards, some members of my local chapter get ALL the work from real estate offices that previously wouldn’t even let them drop off their inspection brochures.

It’s good, now that I see the light I’m onboard fully …

What’s the second announcement Nick?

I’ll have Ben post a thread about it now.