E&O Insurance?

Hey Guys,
I am as you guys call us a Newbee. I was wondering what does E&O Insurance typically cost. I got a quote of 2200.
Thanks,
Phill Castrine
Castrine@ptd.net

For a Newbie, that is extremely low. Post the details of your quote for better responses that may save your butt.

Quote is for 100,000/ 500,000. It does not cover Pest or Raydon for I am not licensed to proform those yet. It has a 1500 deductible.

Phillip

Did Ryan get a hold of you? I believe we came in with a superior coverage limit and a better rate than you mention above.

Calco Commercial Insurance offers E&O Insurance

Yes, I did speak with Ryan and Yes the Rate was better.
Thank You
Phill

Phillip, do a poll and ask how many have ever had to use their E&O.

Go with a $100k policy and $5,000 deductible. You’ll get a decent price and should cover you for anything you may miss.

Who’s Ryan, and how do you get in touch with him?

David

Ryan is an agent in my office. he was handling Phillips file. I can be reached with any questions via email or phone. or you can complete an application and we will get back with you with a quote. CLICK HERE to complete the app.

David

Ryan is an agent in my office. he was handling Phillips file. I can be reached with any questions via email or phone. or you can complete an application and we will get back with you with a quote. CLICK HERE to complete the app.

Just sent the application in. Thanks.