New York State licenses C.A.T.S. as home inspector education provider (school).

http://www.nachi.org/catsalbany2007.htm

Congrats CATS. I was beginning to worry that you guys had died up there in the cold wintery north land.

Thanks John!

Nope not dead or even cold for that matter.
Just trying to get all our ducks in a row is all.

Hey Albany isn’t that far away from you. You will have to drop over one weekend for a visit and a few … ummmmm Scotch isn’t it? :wink:

Scotch and water, I believe.

The last time I stopped in to one of your classes, I ended up literally taking over the Class. What was suppose to be a quick “pop in to say HI”, turned into an evening of Q & A. If I remember correctly, we stayed until nearly 1 a.m. or so and tended to the needs of each and every student with questions. Heck, we even managed to get the days educational seminar in.

Scotch on the Rocks is fine. The ice will suffice for the water.:wink:

Yes that is very true John. So then what you are saying is that you will “pop” by to the class one evening and “take over” as long as I bring the Scotch, huh.

Well in that case we will have to plan that night for more than just class…LOL :wink:

Congrats Robert, I wish you much success with your new area.

Thanks Greg.

As the saying goes… nothing ventured, nothing gained!

****Certified Adult Training Services now ****
[FONT=Arial]New York[/FONT][FONT=Arial] State[/FONT][FONT=Arial] approved for Continuing Education![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]June 7, 2007[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Certified Adult Training Services (CATS of Albany) received State approval today to provide [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]continuing education for home inspectors. The first round of State approved CEUs are [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]basic, 3 hour mini-courses, designed primarily for the novice home inspector.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]The second round of mini-courses, currently in the hands of the State, are pending their approval. These CEUs, developed with the seasoned home inspector in mind, cover a variety of topics more in-depth as compared to the basic level.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]The third set of mini-courses are defined as ‘defect recognition’ and pertain to problematic areas of the home. These four hour courses are in the process of being finalized and submission to the State for approval should be by month’s end. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]All of the CEUs will be available at our location in Albany, New York. They will be offered once a month, during the day and, once a month, in the evening. A list is available on our website with the dates, times, costs and description of the CEU. Pre-registration is required.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]All literature and hand-outs are included in the cost of each mini-course.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Include your NACHI ID# to receive your Association discount![/FONT]
**[FONT=Arial]**Check us out on the web at: www.catsofalbany.com [/FONT]
**[FONT=Arial]**Or call: [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]1-888-838-1488[/FONT]