Do You Always Tie Off Your Ladder?

It was windy and I think, maybe, I should have tied off today.:p:p:p

IMG_0054.jpg

Now you can laugh ! LOL Been there and that was not my first reaction.

I guess it was windy! It blew half the shingle granules into the gutters!!!

:wink: :smiley:

Al in TN

Chicago= Windy City… It doesn’t look like too far of a jump. :mrgreen:

That’s what you get for using a cheap aluminum.
Nice gutter granules by the way.

I was on the roof with the client who is a fireman. The fire station was 3 doors down the street. He called his buddies to rescue us. They brought cameras.:stuck_out_tongue:

I was on the roof with the client who is a fireman. The fire station was 3 doors down the street. He called his buddies to rescue us. They brought cameras.:razz:
You cant make that stuff up.lol

OSAH requires ladders to be extended 3’ beyond the roof and tied off

I have an assistant who does my ladder holding form me… But I do have bungies that I use when it is windy and they aren’t around…

You deserve that. its your pennance for being a prick!

Future training exercise. :slight_smile:

I will now…thanks for the reminder!

I guess they would!!!

Same thing happened to me and a friend when I was 10 years old and playing around a house under construction. We sat there until it was almost dark and then jumped. I figured out a way to lessen the vertical drop by getting a running start and landing on a hill about 10 feet from the edge. It still hurt. No, I did not put the ladder up for my friend, he is the one who let the ladder fall and since I had to jump, he did too.

Does any one read my posts?

No why, are you trying to convey something that someone just might really be interested in??:p:p

Robert I feel ya. Us new guys to the site need to earn our place I guess. Just keep posting.

I know better.Linas.

A few TV cameras and reporters and you might have made the evening news

Jump!!!