Half *** installs

The refrigerant lines run underground & the shutoff is installed at the unit because the installer is to lazy to properly drill through the brick.

Running a copper condensate under the basement floor. You can see the efflourescence. I am sure this will leak in the cooling season. I have heard that concrete causes copper to deteriorate.

Only the furnace is in the liner. Where is the Wye connection? Can we install the cap the right way. There is a nice piece of sheet metal at the flue entry. This will keep the C/O from spilling.:roll:

These repairs seemed 1/2 *** at best.

I reported that the roof needs replacing because I know all you astute Nachi members will point this out.

Any comments.

89507 013 (Small).jpg

89507 002 (Small).jpg

89507 034 (Small).jpg

89507 037 (Small).jpg

the roof needs replacing

…that, and the roof needs replacing, as well, also…:roll: :roll: :roll:

I can’t tell from the picture but is that a forced hot air system?

Is it supplied by gas?
I’m concerned about the pitch of the vent into the chimney.

Looks like they have some “custom” flashing work around the chimney and something (maybe an antenna) fastened to the chimney.

</IMG>

Looking at those, I’d say 3/8 a**'ed at best! :cool:

Has anyone mentioned that the roof may need replacing?

Oh, yeah…I forgot about that…thanks for the reminder.:smiley: :smiley:

Why would the roof need replacing it has not leaked yet,

Be Happy Join NACHI

Roy Cooke
</IMG></IMG></IMG>

My roof was replaced 2 years ago and it leaks.

Lets see: The installer nailed holes in the valleys, installed a waterfall gutter system that cost $600 that I threw away as it allowed debris in to block the gutters.

Now I observe that the flashing leaks as there is fresh staing under the chimney.

I called the roofer today as I have a 5 year workmanship warranty. If he doesnt respond I will calll the local BBB. This gut lives down the street & I would never recommend his crew.

I never pursued the claim against crane products the manufacturer of the waterfall gutter system. This system sucks!!

Did anyone mention that the roof shingles need replacing?

Actually, David, the roof looks pretty good compared to everything else.

Marcel :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

That’s what I was thinking…the shingles that I see don’t look too bad.