HELP THIS IS THE SMALLEST CLASS AND i CANT PASS!

i HAVE PRINTED IT OUT 3 DAYS WROTE IT BY HAND I CAN ANSWER THE QUESTION WITHIN 15 MINS I HAVE LOOKED THEM UP. I can’t pass this darn class. i can even give you the answer from rote memory. what is happening?:twisted:

I can’t believe this it has to be the system. I seriously can answer the question from memory. crazy.

It might be good idea for you to talk to an experience Home Inspector or a qualified HVAC mechanic and have them take the examination and this could show you what you are missing and having trouble with.
All the best … Roy

HVAC?

Its posted in the Exterior section of MB.

You being nit picky ? :slight_smile:

I HAVE to me missing something.

How do you all know what she is talking about?

Maybe too much meds on my part???
Hmmm I just took it though??

Hint: Title of thread.

Re: HELP THIS IS THE SMALLEST CLASS AND i CANT PASS???

You all actually went to the list of classes to find out what she was talking about… Wow you all are sure nice and must be real bored.

Whew if you cannot even get your point across as a question how are you going to explain to folks the condition of their home.

OP what is your experience that makes you think you will be a great home inspector.

Please do not think I am trying to be mean I am just curious about what makes folks choose this profession.

I wish you the best of luck you are in the best place to learn all about the biz.

Mike - where he placed the thread was in “exterior Inspections”…and then made the headline. So I guess he is talking about exterior inspections, that would only make sense to me. Maybe I am wrong

You are correct. I didn’t splain it clear enough to Mike first time.