Patio Enclosure distribution

Questions for today’s inspection.

Home has a dual fuel 11 year old forced air, heat pump system.
A 9 year old gas water heater in an unfinished basement venting to a metal chimney.

Patio enclosure (uninsulated), there are 2 distribution openings at enclosure. ducts much larger than the rest of the system.

There is a open vent at enclosure that terminates by the furnace. The furnace is high efficiency vented to exterior with intake from exterior.

The only reason I can see for the opening is for make up air for the water heater, seems like a waste of energy to me.

I think heating, cooling this enclosure is a waste of energy.

What are you thoughts on the openings to the enclosure?

Also the A/C lines were held to the sub floor with modified plumbing piping, seems like an unorthodox method of hanging the lines. Any thoughts there?

One more question.

Home has a balancing, zoned distribution system, as a generalist I would not be testing the effectiveness of this system, what about you?

237113 093 (Small).JPG

237113 093 (Small).JPG

237113 063 (Small).JPG

237113 038 (Small).JPG

237113 068 (Small).JPG

237113 081 (Small).JPG

No comments as of yet so I guess I will take a stab

There is a open vent at enclosure that terminates by the furnace. The furnace is high efficiency vented to exterior with intake from exterior.
Is this a supply air vent or what where does it originate

The vent terminates in the enclosure (white vent that looks like a bath, dryer). This is the open pipe by the water heater.