Where's the darn furnace?

Oh… in a pit out in the yard.

DIY HillBilly Kenton?

Maybe he baked his beans in the ground too? ha. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile:

hmmmmm

That’s one for the “unfreakinbelievable” file! Hey Kenton how’s the filter look? :mrgreen:

Gives new meaning to the term “Geothermal”…:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dirty… all you could see was dirt!

I know this is an old thread, but I just have to share this with you guys. I did a buyers inspection on a foreclosure not long ago and the buyer did a walk through on his own prior to getting me involved.

To make a long story short, when it was time to inspect the furnace it was nowhere to be found! The previous owner decided it was his and he took it with him prior to the bank taking over this property!
The buyer later told me that he did not notice that the furnace was missing and that I was worth every dollar that he paid for my services!

My morning’s inspection today was about the same Mario, the Condenser needed service—:smiley:

Lotsa copper in them thangs! :mrgreen:

Damn, Dale, can’t people just start collecting pennies instead of Condensers anymore?:mrgreen:;):slight_smile:

I can’t quite see the problem. :mrgreen::wink:

Must of been a rush job left $20.00 buck worth of copper behind either that or he was not able to see through the cloud of freon and oil mist:roll:

Looks OK to me. The fan will blow the air into the wall of the house and it will spread out and bounce back over the compressor, keeping it cool. Nice even coverage. The “open-air” cage will allow for greater air through the coils and will hel…hey! Wait a minute…!!! Where’s the coils???

That a new type ,Saves on electricity Also doubles as a tie down for the dog. I don’t believe someone would steal the coil for copper would they? not in TN anyway.

Dale, It looks as if someone has serviced it allready!:shock:

Do you think the $30 in copper/aluminum will cover the EPA fines?