Radon Monitor

Where is the best place to buy a NEW Sun radon monitor? 1028?

If you look on Ebay, you can find used ones, but make sure it has been recently calibrated. Otherwise you have to have that done and that adds another $125 to the bill when all is said and done.

Jack call or email Laura at Sun Nuclear.
321-259-6862 X 230
laura@sunnuclear.com

Yea, Call Sun. They seem to be good people. I’ve had a number of questions that really wasn’t their job to answer, but they were more than happy to help me out. I appreciate that kind of service.

Jack,

I found excellent pricing at Radon Supplies in Frenchtown, NJ.

Their pricing beats everyone … you can purchase a new Model 1028 for $665 before an additional “professional” discount. The unit is brand new and will come tested and calibrated.

Their service and shipping was great as well. Give them a try.

www.radonsupplies.com/

Best Regards,

Jack Moreck
Insight Home Inspection, LLC
Kingston, PA 18704

Thanks for the great info – this place beats Sun by $130.00 per unit!
What is the “professional discount,” and how do you get it?

Sun will give you a discount if you buy more than one.

I called Sun last year, and the discount was a dribble, plus you had to buy 5 of them

Jack,

I bought my monitors from a company called Radon Supplies. They had the best pricing for new units. However, I’m having trouble finding a QA/QC Plan that can be submitted for certification purposes (See my recent post).

You will find great pricing online at www.radonsupplies.com However, if you “register”, and you will get an additonal discount. … Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Jack Moreck
Insight Home Inspection, LLC