Plumming

This is a picture under my sink, as you can see both sides have a p trap.

And then?

I love Plums! Is that what it’s called when you go to a local farm and “pick your own”?

:|.)

That looks like what they do in WV.

;-):wink:

He’s a new member and was excited about getting his first post with a picture. Good job. Nice picture.

I see no issue with the set up. I do have an issue with what looks like leaking on the left hand drain where it meets the sink.

Actually, there’s nothing wrong with the way this is plumbed.

Remember, Roy, Florida is SOUTH of WV.

Which way does sewage flow? Go outside, take a breath of air.

Yep, that’s my effluent you are smelling, buddy! :wink:

It appears the garbage disposal discharges into a “wet vent”.

This is not allowed in many areas.

Dishwasher drain not looped. I wish all these new HI’s would go back to school to learn how to read and spell.

Education today is not what it should be.

Hi how is the plumbing going.

Swell!

How is the plumming going?

Your plumming is swelling?

Better look into that

Not allowed here. This looks like a “homeowner” plumbers work.
Shouldn’t cause problems though.

It’s all A-ok! She says everything is just fine, and the swelling is expected and appreciated! :wink:

lol
:slight_smile:

I read the comments. Actually I need some good plumming service, that’s why I was looking for some good sites and forums. This thread and pictures are very helpful to me. By doing research, I got some good informative sites too. aramendiadallas.com, this site also gave me a lot of information on plumming service. But the overall look, information of this post really different and unique. Thank you.

I read the comments. Actually I need some good plumming service, that’s why I was looking for some good sites and forums. This thread and pictures are very helpful to me. By doing research, I got some good informative sites too. aramendiadallas.com, this site also gave me a lot of information on plumming service. But the overall look, information of this post really different and unique. Thank you.