Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > Specific Inspection Topics > Structural Inspections

Notices

Structural Inspections Contains discussions about the structural portion of a home inspection. This includes foundations, framing, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 3/4/13, 2:44 PM
john bubber's Avatar
john bubber john bubber is offline
Unmoderated Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,644
Please Note: john bubber is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Basement Systems of Michigan,Dave Simon

Ehh ummm DUHHHHH Basement Systems of Michigan, Dave Simon....
i suggest you call Ellen in Sterling Heights and get your az back over there and competently fix/waterproof the REAL g damn problems

Freaking morons attached some bulllshtt against part of poured basement wall (so water can continue to enter and run down the wall behind the stooooooooooooooooooooooopid bulshtt ya put up), and tore up a little piece of the basement floor, its so fkg INCOMPETENT! You also have a couple rod holes ya did that still leak, get over there and fix the problems CORRECTLY azz ho!!!

Doesn't Nachi highly recommend these fkg T E R D S?

Pieces of shtt never told the lady her problems could have (should have) been fixed on the O U T S I D E!
Reply With Quote
Need a home inspection in Minnesota? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Minnesota certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
  #2  
Old 3/5/13, 9:10 PM
Michael Bazzo, CMI's Avatar
Michael Bazzo, CMI Michael Bazzo, CMI is offline
InterNACHI Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Utica, MI
Posts: 1,845
Default Re: Basement Systems of Michigan,Dave Simon

Bubba, you ranting again?



Great Lakes Home & Property Inspections
Utica MI 48317
http://www.greatlakesinspections.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 3/5/13, 11:46 PM
Larry Kage, CMI Larry Kage, CMI is offline
InterNACHI Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NW, MI
Posts: 11,876
Default Re: Basement Systems of Michigan,Dave Simon

After seeing and reading the pictures and posts Mark has made here over the years, he is the first person that I would call with a basement water intrusion problem down there in SE Michigan.

Thanks for sharing your expertise here, Mark.



InterNachi Awards Portal: http://co.nachi.org/inachiawards/
____________________________________________
"An Education, not just an Inspection"

Larry Kage, CMI
whis11 @ charter.net
The above post represents my personal opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 3/5/13, 11:54 PM
Cameron Anderson's Avatar
Cameron Anderson Cameron Anderson is offline
InterNACHI Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Peoria, IL
Posts: 6,828
Default Re: Basement Systems of Michigan,Dave Simon

Love your posts and info John. Keep teaching the truth.

Ask a boat owner where you should deal with water first, inside or outside the hull?



Cameron Anderson
Integrity Home Inspection
Truth. In Real Estate.
Since 2004
Bachelor of Architecture, U of I, Urbana IL
Illinois Licensed Inspector
www.aaintegrityhomeinspection.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 3/6/13, 8:17 AM
Michael Bazzo, CMI's Avatar
Michael Bazzo, CMI Michael Bazzo, CMI is offline
InterNACHI Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Utica, MI
Posts: 1,845
Default Re: Basement Systems of Michigan,Dave Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkage View Post
After seeing and reading the pictures and posts Mark has made here over the years, he is the first person that I would call with a basement water intrusion problem down there in SE Michigan.

Thanks for sharing your expertise here, Mark.
Hey Larry,

If you ever met Mark in person, you would be even more impressed with his knowledge. He's a hell of a nice guy too.



Great Lakes Home & Property Inspections
Utica MI 48317
http://www.greatlakesinspections.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 3/6/13, 8:22 AM
Larry Kage, CMI Larry Kage, CMI is offline
InterNACHI Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NW, MI
Posts: 11,876
Default Re: Basement Systems of Michigan,Dave Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbazzo View Post
Hey Larry,

If you ever met Mark in person, you would be even more impressed with his knowledge. He's a hell of a nice guy too.

No doubt and good to know from others. He's a great resource. You guys are fortunate to have him down there and I'm glad he posts here.

I hope you are well, Mike.



InterNachi Awards Portal: http://co.nachi.org/inachiawards/
____________________________________________
"An Education, not just an Inspection"

Larry Kage, CMI
whis11 @ charter.net
The above post represents my personal opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 3/7/13, 8:13 AM
Michael Bazzo, CMI's Avatar
Michael Bazzo, CMI Michael Bazzo, CMI is offline
InterNACHI Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Utica, MI
Posts: 1,845
Default Re: Basement Systems of Michigan,Dave Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkage View Post
No doubt and good to know from others. He's a great resource. You guys are fortunate to have him down there and I'm glad he posts here.

I hope you are well, Mike.
The funny thing is, I'm not sure he deals with any other inspector then myself. Guess that's because I reach out to hm with odd ball situations, that I'm sure he has an answer to. Things are going great here Larry, Hope you can say the same. Forget the name of the hospital up in TC, but my granddaughter was there for two weeks a few January's ago. seemed like it snowed every day. How in the world do you deal with that on a day to day basis?



Great Lakes Home & Property Inspections
Utica MI 48317
http://www.greatlakesinspections.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 3/7/13, 10:29 AM
Larry Kage, CMI Larry Kage, CMI is offline
InterNACHI Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NW, MI
Posts: 11,876
Default Re: Basement Systems of Michigan,Dave Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbazzo View Post
The funny thing is, I'm not sure he deals with any other inspector then myself. Guess that's because I reach out to hm with odd ball situations, that I'm sure he has an answer to. Things are going great here Larry, Hope you can say the same. Forget the name of the hospital up in TC, but my granddaughter was there for two weeks a few January's ago. seemed like it snowed every day. How in the world do you deal with that on a day to day basis?
Life is good here, too.

It's Munson Hospital...I hope your granddaughter is well now.

Snow...oh, yeah. We like it as long as you can get out and enjoy it. We also like heading south for a spell in the winter.



InterNachi Awards Portal: http://co.nachi.org/inachiawards/
____________________________________________
"An Education, not just an Inspection"

Larry Kage, CMI
whis11 @ charter.net
The above post represents my personal opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 3/8/13, 4:45 AM
john bubber's Avatar
john bubber john bubber is offline
Unmoderated Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,644
Please Note: john bubber is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Re: Basement Systems of Michigan,Dave Simon

Shucks men, tanks!

No matter how many times i see this incompetent/fraudulent SHTTTTT, it just blows the Milkman's mind eh, got milk?

This woman/homeowner and many others simply wanted the truth, the correct fix for a friggin fair price. Her husband passed, she's on her own, trying to sell the place and was listening to home improvement radio show when the hosts highly recommended this smelly terd whom she called.

They lie/misrepresent pretty much everything as they did here, chimney chute leak. They tell homeowners alot of SHTTT including 'there's NO ROOM to waterproof this from the outside'. Gee, we found plenty of room slimeballs!@#!@#!@#
http://picasaweb.google.com/10104903...aterproofing08
Almost all of them also use the lie, 'Oh, exterior waterproofing doesn't work' and/or 'Exterior waterproofing is too expensive' etc.
Can't remember exactly but this cost around $1,000 when it was done, i think it was less than that.


Think this was me, GOT MILK?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reaUu-kgTkY

The Guy, the Deer, the Dog and the Bambulance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBa0blUoE8U

Last edited by john bubber; 3/8/13 at 4:53 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 3/8/13, 5:47 AM
john bubber's Avatar
john bubber john bubber is offline
Unmoderated Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,644
Please Note: john bubber is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Re: Basement Systems of Michigan,Dave Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbazzo View Post
Hey Larry,

If you ever met Mark in person, you would be even more impressed with his knowledge. He's a hell of a nice guy too.


Nice guy? Not! Am a mean old SOB, and smell too! But thanks anyways Mike!!

Knowledge on this-subject, not trying to be a smart azz or Bullwinkle mfr but, ok...i'll go with that

I don't con, lie-to homeowners, never have n never will so The Milkman sleeps very well @ night.

Oh....and hope all you peeps are doing well!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 6/18/14, 4:53 AM
john bubber's Avatar
john bubber john bubber is offline
Unmoderated Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,644
Please Note: john bubber is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Re: Basement Systems of Michigan,Dave Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by john bubber View Post
Ehh ummm DUHHHHH Basement Systems of Michigan, Dave Simon....
i suggest you call Ellen in Sterling Heights and get your az back over there and competently fix/waterproof the REAL g damn problems

Freaking morons attached some bulllshtt against part of poured basement wall (so water can continue to enter and run down the wall behind the stooooooooooooooooooooooopid bulshtt ya put up), and tore up a little piece of the basement floor, its so fkg INCOMPETENT! You also have a couple rod holes ya did that still leak, get over there and fix the problems CORRECTLY azz ho!!!

Doesn't Nachi highly recommend these fkg T E R D S?

Pieces of shtt never told the lady her problems could have (should have) been fixed on the O U T S I D E!




Ummm, the dorky BBB now says, they are out of business/Basement Systems... they apparently started/opened for biz in 2009
http://www.bbb.org/detroit/business-...a-mi-90016502/


Here is Dave 'at' Foundation Systems of Michigan........
http://www.drymich.com/about-us/meet...ave-simon.html


So we learned 'how to' sell and install interior systems,, did we ever learn how to correctly and honestly identify/diagnose homeowners leaks/problems... huh???

Gee whizzerrrrrrrrrs, wish I was a 'certified specialist'... I guess that one of my problems, why Uncle Bubba's phone doesn't ringy-dingy

Last edited by john bubber; 6/18/14 at 5:03 AM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poly being applied to Basement walls dvalley Interior Inspections 40 11/24/09 10:49 PM
Flooded Basement Inspectors in Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815 rspriggs Ancillary Inspection Services & Additional Topics 0 1/9/09 3:34 AM
Legal: Buyer points blame at sellers when basement repeatedly floods. gromicko Legislation, Licensing, Ethics & Legal Issues for Inspectors 0 6/10/08 2:42 PM
Massachusetts Board of Registration of Home Inspectors jtedesco1 Legislation, Licensing, Ethics & Legal Issues for Inspectors 0 2/14/06 3:38 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 8:20 PM.
no new posts