a little water damage

How much damage can be caused to a home vacant for the past 3 years (oh and the current owner knew the roof was bad.

Ruberto.jpg

Ruberto_Sullivan_3_8_08 070.jpg

Ruberto_Sullivan_3_8_08 063.jpg

Crawlspace wasn’t much better, and the “plumber” didn’t help the situation. Nevermind the Septic :roll:

Ruberto_Sullivan_3_8_08 050.jpg

Ruberto_Sullivan_3_8_08 055.jpg

Ruberto_Sullivan_3_8_08 056.jpg

Ruberto_Sullivan_3_8_08 053.jpg

Chris, you have just got to like those plumbers and carpenters that work together like that. ha. ha. :wink:

Nice Pics. :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley:

Chris,

By the looking at the photos I can only guess why the house has been vacant for three years…:shock:

Was there anything worth saving>?..:lol:

Toss in a couple interior pictures would you please, I have not seen anything that bad in quite some time…:lol:

Sorry Dale it was only a one hour Structural, no access to the attic and I was out of the main living space, I kept asking the client are you sure you don’t want the interior inspected? he wanted to stick with the $175.00 basement/attic (or lack there of) with report.

I’m kicking myself for not snapping more pics … picture brown carpeting, ivory painted walls all moisture stained with mold…oooops I mean "bio Growth galore. :neutral:

If the seller comes down $30,000 he will still think about buying it for a summer home.

1+ acre lot

Ruberto_Sullivan_3_8_08 062.jpg

No! :wink:

Ruberto_Sullivan_3_8_08 058.jpg

Ruberto_Sullivan_3_8_08 068.jpg

Oh I’m picturing it…believe me…:lol:

I even have some bizarre thoughts racing through my melon (brown shag)…:lol:

Summer home huh?..](*,)…probably take a crew of contractors working full time to get it habitable before this coming summer…:shock:

Sorry to disappoint … it wasn’t a shag :slight_smile:

Habitable before summer? ummmm a full crew working around the clock … if they don’t find much underlying damage … which I’m sure there is, I told him expect to replace the plumbing as well. It wasn’t winterized. :shock:

Current owner asked not to turn the heat (electric baseboard) or water on. I wonder why? :roll:

Crazy some of the things we come across, simply amazing sometimes.

The shack actually had power to the meter, man that’s weird…:margarit:

Don’t turn the water on!..:lol:

“Anything goes in the Poconos” … tomorrow should be interesting … guaranteed to be T-1-11 and a wet crawlspace,hopefully the septic system will be intact. :neutral:

I should of put $$ on my “guarantee prediction”
T-1-11 it was , Racing stripe (AKA thick)bead of caulking at every corner of the tub/shower - high levels of moisture found at all locations of interior walls (multiple settings)

Water in the basement you bet! Unfortunately this is a typical inspection in this county. :frowning: 1200 sq. ft. 5 hour inspection 2 1/2 hr report.

more pics to follow for those interested in the electrical section. :mrgreen:

Daskus.jpg

Daskus.jpg

Daskus.jpg

Daskus_Homestead_3_9_08 019.jpg

Daskus_Homestead_3_9_08 094.jpg

Daskus_Homestead_3_9_08 139.jpg

Daskus_Homestead_3_9_08 096.jpg