"Comfort and Climate for Inspectors" course

This thread is dedicated exclusively for those students currently enrolled in the InterNACHI course titled, “Comfort and Climate for Inspectors” at http://www.nachi.org/comfort-climate.htm.

Students are free to pose questions and comments here and join in the conversation with other students. The thread will be monitored by the course program manager.

By attending this course, students will:

• be exposed to the basic principles of human thermal comfort;
  • gain a basic understanding of relative humidity; and
  • learn how to use a psychrometric chart.

Contact: Director of Education, Ben Gromicko ben@internachi.org

Thank you

Learning something about the Climate will be fascinating.

Everything Time I try to start the course it keeps telling me to click the message board. I have clicked it many times; I mean, I am even posting on the message board, but it keeps telling me I have to click the link…

Email Ben.

Brendon,

I’m having the same problem. Did you ever get a resolution?

Thanks, Jeff

Make sure that after visiting the forum (by clicking the required highlighted link), you close that ‘forum’ window and resume with the course. Don’t start over; you have to continue from that original slide with the highlighted link.

Picture 54.png
pop-up window
click OK

Picture 55.png
link is highlighted
click highlighted link
forum/message board pops up in a new window
make a post on the forum/board
close that ‘forum/board’ window
go back to original slide (with the highlighted link)

Picture 57.jpg
click “Next Page” to continue (the link should appear still highlighted)

Picture 54.png

Picture 54.png

Ben, I assume this is the same issue that others are having with other courses?

Looks like you need a course on how to view the courses! :wink:

Picture 55.png
The required link:
This is reasonable and expected requirement by EPA and DOE and other Distance Education Providers.

It confirms student interactivity - by requiring a post on a forum by the student.

It has to be done.

Relative Humidity is very different is different parts of the country.

Relative humidity

comfort and climate

So much to learn. Found I was having the same problem as the other guys. But I’m going to keep trying…practice makes perfect. And this course looks interesting. :cool::smiley:

Just starting the course and looking forward to what is involved…

Just keep practicing and it will pay off.

this link button is certainly making it a pain in the *** to take these courses…

Looks interesting

Keeps coming up in the same window. When you close out this message board, you have to start over. Vicious circle

After visiting the message board, close the tab or the window, and go back to the course. Don’t close everything and start all over. Find the tab or the window that contains the course.
Screen Shot 2012-01-30 at 8.48.48 AM.jpg
This is a screen shot of ‘TABS.’

this is my post for the comfort and climate course.

One more try to post for the comfort and climate course