Continuing ed requirements

Where can I look up what my con ed requirements are for the balance of the year?

Have you been maintaining your on-line log?

Everything I have taken has been on the NACHI site. Do these need to go in the log as well?

Hi to all,

Yes, unfortunately these have to be manually input into your log.

Regards

Gerry

How often do members get removed due to lack of CEU’s?

About as often as not getting their photo ID I suspect.

uh-oh, I’m in trouble on both counts.:frowning:

Help - where do we find the log?

Never mind, found it - Continuing Education (CE) Policy for InterNACHI® Certified Inspectors - hope this helps others

:shock: :shock:
Excellent point Michael.

There is only one way to lose your NACHI membership. You must pass a way and even then you may still be listed.

Isn’t there a “dharris” out there in the netherworld that still haunts the message boardafter having been cast out of NACHI heaven?

Dan has been cast aside…

However…

He could Rejoin and be recognized as a Member in Good Standing…

Deceased Members can not Re-New.

Yes, he could. Then he would be able to enjoy the feast with us instead of standing outside in the cold with his face pressed up against the window - pretending how happy he is to be there.:smiley:

Too Funny :slight_smile:

Know whats real funny… Honest to goodness truth.

One of customers today is a former nacho certified inspector, for two years he has not renewed his membership and to date * he is still listed as a certified Ca inspector in the oceanside area…

I thought gromicko stated that he got rid of all deadwood:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
the guy has lived in AZ for the past two years :roll: :roll: :roll:

Don’t believe me, look up the post from a couple years ago that showed a pool that raised up out of the ground in the LA area ] and check the status of the guy that posted it.

When I ask him why he chose me his reply was … ASHI membership, not to mention knowing what I know about gromicko and how he will certify anybody with a pulse and 200 some bucks there is no way that I would consider referring or using a nacho inspector.:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>*

Nice Dan, that hurts.:frowning: :slight_smile:

Greg - you are always good for a few laughs - it was great being with you at ITA in Vegas - all the best to you and your training endeavors.

Dan, you sound like a really insecure home inspector, you have nothing better to do with your time than log onto a site that does not want you, just so you can bash Nick. You must be jealous that you can’t pass a membership into a real home inspectors association, therefore your stuck in the Association of shitty Home Inspectors. Go posts your bull #@%! on their boards.

Oops! Just realized that post was done 10 days ago. Oh well, it felt good to say something. As stupid as he is, hopefully he forgot his log in name.