Doing this show around the country for REALTORs.

http://www.nachice.com/page/1144578

Nick,
I’ve been speaking to some folks at the county Board of Realtors about doing some classes for them. What’s the process involved in getting a hold of the materials from you, in order to get them submitted to the MREC for approval.
Mark

Persistence, persistence, persistence!!! I have sent Nick & Lisa the paperwork for approval here in Michigan about 3 or 4 months ago, could have been longer.:neutral:

Lisa is always very busy and it’s hard for her to get Nick to slow down to fill out the papers. I know here we need a resume for Nick to get him approved as an instructor. I then need to fill out papers to have the course approved. Then I need to have the Chapter, My business or Myself approved as the training facility.

I then have a lot of record keeping. I need to keep a record of everything for I think 3 or 6 years… I can’t remember off hand right now.

Approval for real estate license CE has been sought in all 50 states. A few states already approved.

In MO the MREC approves the course, not necessarily the instructor. Is this something that I could take and teach myself?

Feel free to contact me directly if you’d like to take the discussion off-line.

NACHI members are welcome to use my curriculum as their own.