Free WebSeminar IDS Training

Assurance Check is offering this training to anyone in Florida that is qualified to complete the OIR-B1-1802 (Uniform Mitigation Verification Inspection Form).

The seminar will include an overview of the following.

• How to gather the data needed for the form
  • How to screen the client to insure that they qualify
  • How to fill out the automated form
  • How to complete the form once it is e-mailed to you

The event will be held on Saturday 11-17-2007 at 7 pm. You will need to have computer access and the ability to make a toll call.

This event is open to 10 people. Please send me an e-mail to register.

This technology is amazing. I have been working with it for the last couple of days. It is going to revolutionize how we present our training. No more expenses for travel, lodging and meals. You will be able to take a course in the comfort of your own home, without losing anything from not attending a session in person.

The seminars are all interactive. There is voice communication with all attendees and the presenter. You can also download any needed files through the service.

I still have some openings for this seminar. Please e-mail me to register. I will send out an invitation 24 hours before the seminar begins.

how long is the class?

I used to give these types of presentations/training a few years back using a product called “Placeware”

We called them 'Webinars"

Greg, before you buy 1,000 uses of this service, contact me. InterNACHI already has a system that you might be able to use for free.

Hi Gary

It is two hours long.