[FONT=Times New Roman]Zion, IL 60099[/FONT]
Web-Site***: http://www.ilresorts.com***

When*: Saturday, *Oct 27th, 2007 **
Time
: 7:30 to 4:30 PM

CEU: 6hrs Illinois State Credits & NACHI

Cost: NACHI Members $125.00
NON – Members $150.00

Price includes: Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Break (Snacks)

Space is limited so we cannot guarantee a seat for those who want to pay at the door. If you have to pay by check, we must receive it no later than September 30 in order to make the necessary arrangements with the catering manager.

Sign up go to: http://il.nachi.org/state/about.html Chapter Events pay using pay-pal.

Watch out for the asbestos on the beach that gets washed up every now and then from the now defunct Johns-Manville asbestos products plant that is located just south of the park. I spent over a year there for the demolition of that facility. That was very interesting.

Any discount coupons for the gentlemens clubs nearby???:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi Linas,

Ken forgot to mention the near-by entertainment :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink: Shame I’m not a gentleman :wink:

I look forward to seeing all my friends from Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin at the event.

Regards

Gerry

Looking forward to seeing you Gerry. Sounds more like a party than a seminar…:vomit:

Erol Kartal

Can’t find the PayPal link at that site… but save me a seat…

Try this site http://il.nachi.org/state/event179.html

Hi Erol, I always try to have some fun with the presentations, and my sense of humor is well known :wink:

I look forward to seeing you there

Regards

Gerry

Thanks Ken, that link worked…

looking forward to seeing you there

reminder

I look forward to attending one of Gerry excellent courses.

I wish we could have him around here more often.
Oh well I guess it’s hard to have him come out this way when he is sooo much in demand.

Bump

Bump

reminder

There are still a few seats available

Big Bump

Hi to all,

Wow, this place is gorgeous. Ken has found a real treasure here for this event, a Lake Side resort with great facilities, as it’s a Resort it is now out of season so the staff are actually helpfull and attentive, plus for all you hunters/wild life fans you should see the Venison/Deer wandering around up here.

Had a great meal with Ken and his wife, looking forward to tomorrows class, we still have a couple of spaces open, 25 bookings and a room capacity of 30.

See you in the morning

Regards

Gerry

Hi to all,

Pictures of this event can be found HERE

Regards

Gerry

Gerry,

Thanks again for taking the time to make the trip and give the course. I think the people who attended really found the material worthwhile. I am glad that everything went well and look forward to working on another event with you in the future.