intern seeking a mentor

Looking to intern with someone in the Fort Lauderdale Florida area. Wanting to work first hand from an experienced inspector and learn proper inspections and reports.

So your looking for someone to use all their years of knowledge to train their competition?

Good luck with that…

Being new to the business I bet you have a bunch of questions. First, I honestly wish you luck in your mentoring search. Good for you for wanting to expand your education and learn a new trade.

I am in the process of interviewing inspectors to see what makes them as successful as they are. At the moment I have interviewed 6 and have a wide range of experiences collected. I am going to pick through the recordings and decide who to interview for a second time to find out how they got to be so successful.

This is your opportunity to find out what you want to know.
What would you like to know about building a successful home inspection business? Let me know and I’ll add it to my question sheet. There will be a website set up for you to listen to the interviews.
You can send me an email with your questions here. >>> kenlor71@gmail.com

Best of luck in your mentorship.
Anthony Lewis

So, what’s the name of the book, or domain name/URL, or ‘get rich quick’ scheme…? :neutral: