Law and Disorder - Manchester, NH December 8, 2009

The acclaimed Law and Disorder Seminar is coming to MANCHESTER, NH on December 8, 2009.

You can read about the seminar here.

You can watch a six-minute video about it here.

You can register here.

The cost of the Seminar is $29.95 BUT YOU MUST REGISTER BY NOVEMBER 30, 2009. After November 30, the cost is $99.95.

The course is approved for 4 Massachusetts CEUs, 4 INACHI CEUs and 4 ASHI MRCs.

All registrants will receive a 58 page downloadable Seminar Booklet.

It will be held at the :

Courtyard Manchester - Boston Regional Airport
700 Huse Road
Manchester, New Hampshire 03103

Phone: 603-641-4900

Email me with any questions.

Joe, is this approved for NH CEUs?

No. What do I need to do to get it approved?

Peter you can’t use anything prior to 1/1/2010 for license credits. At least that is what I thouhgt I read.

Joe,
When are you coming back to Florida, I have tried to get into 2 of your classes and they keep getting cancelled?

Bruce,
I went to one of Joe’s classes last spring in Jacksonville. Well worth attending! I got more than my money’s worth.

Steve Taylor
Taylor Inspection Services, Inc.
Atlantic Beach Florida 32233
www.taylorinspectionservices.com

Bruce, Funny you should ask.

I was this very day planning a January sortie into the Seminole State. I’m thinking Ft. Lauderdale on January 12, Tampa Bay on January 13 and Jacksonville on January 14. [God bless Southwest Airlines!]

Folks have paid as high as $199 for this seminar in the early days. At $30, I’m hoping to at least cover my costs. Between airfare, hotels, meals and cost of the room, it costs me about $900 to put one of these seminars on. So I’d like to pack the room. If local INACHI chapters would get behind this, that would help immensely.

I’m hoping the third time is the charm for you, Bruce.

Thanks Joe, hope to see you in
January.

Me too!

Joe, I can’t find the application, only for pre-licensing.
Go here http://www.nh.gov/jtboard/homeinspectors.htm and maybe someone can help you out.
I would like think they would give it to us if it’s just a couple weeks before the new year.

146 Views. 1 sign-up.

You guys want me to come up for free?