QOD for 1/24/07 Appliance

An approved range connector shall not exceed ? feet? (The answer to this question is based on the 2003 International Fuel Gas Code).

A. 3
B. 4
C. 5
D. 6

How many people pull out the range to look at the connector?

I don’t. My luck the line would start leaking.:wink:

I do to check for a anti tip device. To see if electric 220 line and gas are present. To check if it has an older brass flex connector. To check the gas line & shut off.

I do too, but normally there is no need to pull out the range to check these things.

I dont pull it out I just lean it back a bit.

Thats what I do as well.

So you check behind the stove by leaning it back a bit?

Todd - You do also. This is a talent I have to see. How do you lean a stove back to check behind it?

It’s fairly easy John, you grab the back of the range and pull it about two inches (not possible with the anti-tip in place) then you take that funny thing that shoots light and look behind the range and document what you see.:stuck_out_tongue:

Ahhhhh. so you lean it forward then, not back. Now that makes sense. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL:D:D

I lean it back & break the drywall, tile or what ever so I can see in back of the stove.:stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm, are your free standing ranges attached to the wall with liquid nail or some other procuct?:stuck_out_tongue:

ANSWER: 6 feet