QOD for 5/31/06 plumbing

Hi to all,

here is todays question

Regards

Gerry

I think this could be different in some areas .
Snow country 18 inches.

Roy Cooke sr. RHI … Royshominspection.com

I actually think that QOD’s should be listed Gerry in your first post…if it is IRC, UBC, NEC or what have you…to avoid the " not in my area " issues. That way it MAY be one way in a certain area based on the AHJ making the ruling or change…BUT based on national criteria…simply state which reference material it is pertaining too.

What Ya Think…:slight_smile:

Hi to all,

Paul, both applicable codes for the US (IRC and UPC) agree on this minimum there is no way of asking a question that allows for every climatic region with the US. The minimum though applies everywhere.

Regards

Gerry

Ahh…sorry Gerry I was actually not speaking directly to this actual question…Sorry Mate…should have said it in private to you…that actually IF their is EVER a question regarding local and national…just to verify it is the UBC or IRC listings to avoid someone possibly bringing up a local change…

Just a suggestion my brother…sorry

6"…

:cool:

Hi to all,

Thanks to my assistants Larry & Brian for posting the correct answer, I forgot sorry (X})

Regards

Gerry

We could quote the referenced code too if you like Gerry.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Go for it Brian :smiley:

Regards

gerry

interesting…I looked it up in the IRC 2003 and it SHOULD be listed under P3103.1 but it as [numbers] where it should say 6"

I know it is 6" from training…But figured the IRC would actually say 6" as well under that code…unless my IRC is missing something…its brand new…lol

[Number] is determined by the AHJ.